Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur invites applications from interested and eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Junior Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager for units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Burdwan, West Bengal.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for online submission of application: 17-October-2014
- Last Date for online submission of application: 03-November-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 18-November-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 89
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Jr. Manager (Safety): 13 Posts (Unreserved-07, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01)
- Assistant Manager (CCP-Operations): 03 Posts (Unreserved-02, OBC-01)
- Dy. Manager (Operations): 18 Posts (Unreserved-08, OBC-06, SC-02, ST-02)
- Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 23 Posts (Unreserved-09, OBC-09, SC-03, ST-01)
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): 22 Posts (Unreserved-08, OBC-10, SC-03, ST-01)
- Dy. Manager (Environment Management): 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Dy. Manager (Energy Management): 04 Posts (Unreserved-03, OBC-01)
- Dy. Manager (Rail Track Maintenance): 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Dy. Manager (Chemical): 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Dy. Manager (Ceramics): 01 Post (Unreserved)
Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of maximum age for Junior Manager (Safety), 34 years for Assistant Manager (CCP-Operations), and 37 years for Dy. Managers as on 01-October-2014.
- Junior Manager (Safety) (E-1 Grade): Rs.20600-3%-46500/-
- Asst. Manager (CCP- Operations) (E-2 Grade): Rs. 24900-3%-50500/-
- Deputy Manager (E-3 Grade): Rs.32900-3%-58000/-
Probation: The selected candidates shall be placed under probation for a period of one year before confirmation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fee
- Candidates can make the Payment of Application and Processing Fee in form of SBI Challan, available on the Application Registration Portal. Applicants may deposit the fee in State Bank of India in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account Number- 31932241266 at Burnpur; authorized to collect the application and processing fee, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
- On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. This Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in.
Candidates are suggested to take the print of completed online application and send it along with requested documents/ certificates, SAIL copy of the Bank Challan, in an envelope by superscribing as “Application for the post of _____ in SAIL -ISP” through speed post to Office of
DGM (Personnel-CF) , SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur- 713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences, requirement of minimum percentage of marks in essential qualification, detail insight on mode of payment and how to apply, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from SAIL here http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Advertisement%20for%20Executive%20positions-2014-15-Current%20Detailed.pdf