Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO) was registered during 1967 as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. The Society is primarily engaged in production and distribution of fertilisers. The byelaws of the Society provide a broad frame work for the activities of IFFCO as a Co-operative Society.
As a new cooperative society conceived to cater to the demand supply gap of fertilizer to the farmers in India, IFFCO has a significant contribution to the green revolution of India. It was a unique venture in which the farmers of the country through their own Co-operative Societies created this new institution to safeguard their interests. The numbers of Co-operative Societies associated with IFFCO have risen from 57 in 1967 to 39824 at present.
IFFCO is the largest fertiliser manufacturing and marketing cooperative of the world and has joint ventures in India and abroad in Chemicals & Fertilisers, Commodities Exchange, General Insurance Rural Telephony, SEZs and Power Sectors. The job position with this mammoth size people’s organization is considered as one of the best job opportunities under the Central Government cadre.
With the recent notification from the IFFCO, a notification has been served to induct Medical Officer in its Paradeep plant in Odisha.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
Profile of the Vacancy Position: Medical Officer
Place of Posting: IFFCO, Paradeep plant in Odisha
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 30-June-2013
Minimum Academics & Experience:
- The applicant must have an essential qualification as MD (Medicines) and must have at least 3 years of practice experience in a reputed Hospital or organization
- The applicant must have not have crossed 38 years as on 01-April-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit (5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates) as per rules
- The applicants selected as Medical Officer will receive a pay in the scale of Rs.32000- Rs.54500. The approximate CTC would be around 12 Lakhs per annum
- In lieu of HRA, accommodation will be provided in IFFCO Township
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply ONLINE through the website of IFFCO in the careers section at http://184.108.40.206/ifc/web.nsf/vwleftlinks/About?OpenDocument&Career or at http://220.127.116.11/applications/recruitdocs2013.nsf/Application?OpenForm
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Online Application form
- Private Practice will not be allowed
- The position is transferable in any of the existing or future establishments of IFFCO at anytime.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro journey by 2nd AC train or bus fare.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>