Follow An Exciting Career With The Upcoming Openings Through IDBI Executives In 2012
Formulated as a Public Limited Company through Companies Act 1956, Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is a successful flag bearer of Indian banking architecture through its intervention in multiple areas of banking and finance through last 48 years.
With a significantly huge infrastructure of 973 branches and 1542 ATMs along with a completely computerized core banking infrastructure, this bank has gained rapid popularity as a transparent as well as customer focused service provider in the arena of banking and money transactions. This bank has recorded a growth rate of 23.15% in the year ended on 31st of March, 2012 and thus has once again reestablished the trust and support for this bank among Indian customers from personal banking as well as corporate banking sector.
With a major stake of Government of India till date, this bank is quite popular as a forerunner in the Indian banking industry adding new pages of success to its operation and service for the nation.
IDBI Bank has recently announced to intake 500 new candidates for its post of Executive on a contractual basis, which is likely to be converted to permanent employment after successful completion of contract period. The details of the vacancies and other essential criteria for selection are mentioned underneath:
Profile of the Vacancies and the Numbers:
1. Executive (Contractual positions): 500 numbers
Reservation of vacancies:
As per the presidential directives on reservation policies, out of the total 500 vacancies announced for Executives (on contractual basis), there will be 75 posts reserved for SC candidates, 37 posts will be reserved for ST aspirants and 135 positions will be reserved for OBC. The Minorities can also avail this reservation, where 4.5% of the OBC reservation will be allotted for Minorities. PWD candidates (without hearing impaired and completely visually impaired candidates do not have any reservations) can also have their share of vacancies and 15 positions will be reserved for partially visually impaired and orthopedically handicapped persons.
Medium of Application:
IDBI bank invites applications in the prescribed format and through ONLINE medium only. No other forms of applications will be entertained from any aspirants in this effect.
Important Schedule of Events:
- Date of commencement of acceptance of Online Application and Payment of Fees: 10th of July 2012
- End Date receipt of Online Application and Payment of Fees: 23rd of July 2012
- Free Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ ST applicants: 27th of August 2012 till 1st of September 2012
- Date of Written Test: 2nd of September 2012
- Cut-off date for academic eligibility and age consideration: up to 1st of June 2012 (till 31st of May 2012)
Fees for Application (Non-Refundable):
For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 400
For SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates: Rs.75
How to Remit the Application Fees:
The applicants can deposit the fees by cash through specific cash challan form downloaded and duly filled with accurate information and submitted at any branch of IDBI or SBI on or before the scheduled date. For deposit through IDBI candidates has to pay only the requisite fees and for depositing the fees through SBI, an aspirant has to pay additional Rs.50 for processing charges.
The candidates selected as the Executives will be entitled to receive remunerations in a lump sum package and that will be according to the years of contract:
For first year: Rs.12000 per month
For second year: Rs.13500 per month
For third year: Rs.15000 per month
No other allowances will be allowed to the Executives (on contract)
Upon successful completion of 3 years of contractual service, these candidates may be considered for regular employment in IDBI bank as “Assistant Manager-Grade-A”.
Basic Eligibility Factors:
- A. Age:
A candidate must not have reached the age of more than 25 years as on the scheduled cut-off date. However, relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex-servicemen is permissible under regular norms.
- B. Nationality:
The aspirants must be a citizen of India or a refugee or a person of Indian origin migrated to India from scheduled countries on or before 1st January 2012 with a purpose of permanent settlement.
- C. Academics:
A candidate must have obtained a Graduation degree from any recognized university as on the cut-off date specified.
- D. Computer knowledge:
All candidates need to have proficiency in Computers to be eligible to apply for this post.
Mode of Selection for Recruitment:
The selection will be based on a Written Test followed by a Personal Interview. Only successful candidates from the Written Exam will be called for interview. The ratio of candidates for appearing interview will be decided by the bank at its discretion.
How Can You Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website of the IDBI at http://www.idbi.com.
- Prior to filling up of the online application form, the candidates are advised to keep all documents handy along with a scan copy of self signature and recent passport size photograph within specific criteria as defined by the bank.
- The applicants are also required to remit the fees and obtain 12 or 10 digit fee receipt token number from the bank for filling at appropriate space on the Online Application form. Also the candidates are advised to keep three copies of the fee receipt for future reference.
- Information once filled in and finally submitted through online application will not be considered for revision or modification by the bank.
- The candidates are advised to keep two copies of their Online Application Form duly filled in and submitted to the bank before the scheduled date along with the original and photocopies of necessary certificates to be produced before the selection panel for Interview.
- The candidates are also requested to keep relevant document such as valid Driving License, PAN card, Voter ID card, ration card as proof for Identity verification during the Interview.
- All supporting documents should be in original and photocopies for verification and submission during interview.
- The decision of the Bank of India will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a serious offense.
- The bank reserves the right to change, modify or alter the information in this notification without prior notice.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh