ICICI Bank Invites Applicants For A Dream Career As Probationary Officers – ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment – November 2015, and February 2016 Batch
- Online registration of Application: Presently running on the website www.icicicareers.com
- Closing Date of Online Registration: June 30, 2015
Since 2007, more than 10,000 students have joined the ICICI Bank after undergoing the training at the ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru.
- The Probationary Officers will get an assured employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
With a view to train and recruit the best of the workforce, the ICICI bank has tied up with Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutions for development of ICICI-Manipal Academy (IMA) with its campus at Bangalore, since 2007. The academy is set up to select, train and nurture the candidates as per the exact requirement of the ICICI bank and these candidates are ensured to join as a Probationary Officer in ICICI Bank.
The ICICI-Manipal Academy allows PGDB which is spread over a period of 12 months (7 months in-campus training and 5 months in internship at the bank). Upon successful completion of Phase-I (12 months program), participants are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
Career Option with ICICI Bank:
Probationary Officers who successfully complete the ICICI-Manipal Academy Probationary Officer Training Program will join at the grade of Deputy Manager (Band I). Probationary Officers will be placed in any one of the following areas:
Rural Inclusive Banking
Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank
The loan is to be repaid by Probationary Officers in equated monthly installment (EMI) after joining the Bank. The EMI is spread over a period of 60 months to ensure that there is minimal impact in the monthly earnings of the Probationary Officer.
Salary: The gross salary of a Probationary Officer on joining the Bank after training will be more than Rs. 4 lakh per annum.
- Total investment will be around Rs. 3.37 lakh (The course fee is Rs. 3 lakh. Apart from this service tax at the current rate of 12.36%, the total amount to be paid is Rs. 3.37 lakh.
- ICICI Bank will provide a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
Probationary Officers selected for this training program will get a stipend/scholarship of (Rs.2500 during class room training phase of 7 months to meet the out of pocket expenses & Rs.10, 000 plus a city allowance during the Internship phase of 5 months)
What Fees you need to spend:
If you are selected as the ICICI Bank Probationary Officer you would be required to deposit a sum of Rs. 10,000/- Admission Security Deposit into ICICI Bank Account before giving acceptance to the Invitation Letter for the Probationary Officer Training Program.
Presently the IMA invites applications for the following sessions:
Admission Session: November 2015, and February 2016 Batch [PO Batch 32 and 33]
- The applicants who have a graduation degree with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline are eligible to apply
- The applicants must not have crossed 25 years of age
- ICICI bank reserves the right to short-listed applicants for the selection process
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI – only for those applicants who will clear the GD)
How can you Apply: Apply For the Probationary Officer Training Programme Here
As an aspirant, you need to log on to the official portal of ICICI bank at www.icicicareers.com and log in your credentials for a competent selection. For more detail on this training and recruitment please refer to official page here https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/PO_FAQ_Batch_32_and_33.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>