Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited popularly known as HUDCO is a Miniratna-I CPSE which is wholly owned by government of India. HUDCO was established on 25th April, 1970. It works under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation. It is owned by the union government. It is responsible for development of urban India and building affordable housing for the people. Many of the objectives and missions have been lined by HUDCO in order to achieve its goal:
- It provides long term finance for residential purposes, for construction of houses or undertakes housing and urban development programmes.
- It finances and undertakes the set up of new or satellite towns either wholly or partly owned.
- It subscribes to the bonds and debentures specifically for the purpose of urban development programmes and financing housing to be issued by the Improvement Trusts, State Housing Boards and Development Authorities etc.
- Setting up of industrial enterprises of building material through finance and undertaking;
- Administration of money received time to time from Government of India and other sources such as grants or urban development programmes in the country.
- It provides consultancy services such as promotion, establishment, assistance, collaboration for the projects of planning and designing of works relating to Housing and Urban Development programmes in India as well as abroad.
This company has contributed to very much extent in providing support for affordable housing and urban development in the country and abroad. Due to its growing network and work it needs a fleet of workers who are hard working and creative in order to get maximum results. HUDCO offers jobs to freshers as well as experienced candidates in various areas related to technical and non technical. Posts offered by HUDCO till now are chief in retail purchase, chief in resource mobilization, deputy chief in finance, assistant chief in finance, deputy chief in risk management, assistant chief in risk management, stenographer, EDP assistant, assistant grade and executive director. For the above mentioned posts candidates are required to possess the qualification of either CA/ICWA or MBA from finance stream. There are other posts that are related to technical fields which require degree in engineering hence eligible candidates can apply for these posts.
More details about the jobs and their related procedures can be obtained from the official website www.hudco.org and employment news. Candidates need to visit the site regularly in order to get updated about the current openings by HUDCO. There are tremendous career opportunities with this organization.
Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited
India Habitat Centre
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003,
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>