Haryana State Legal Services Authority invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Peons in the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) at Chandigarh, and Permanent Lok Adalats (Public Utility Services) in the State of Haryana.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-August-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Peon or Peon-cum-Chowkidar – 09 vacancies
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years for General candidates, and maximum 45 years for Widows & Divorced women (Woman deserted by husband for more than two years) as on 05-August-2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4440+7740+ Rs. 1300 Grade Pay
Educational Qualification: The Applicants should passed Middle standard examination and possessing knowledge of Hindi.
- General Category: Male-Rs. 100/-; Female-Rs.50/-
- SC/BC category: Male-Rs. 50/-; Female- Rs. 25/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand draft be sent in favour of “State Legal Aid Fund, Haryana State Legal Services Authority”, Chandigarh.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form to HSLSA, 2nd Floor, New Block of Old District Court, Sector 17, Chandigarh.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://hslsa.nic.in/Peons1.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>