Formed with amalgamation of Himachal Govt. Transport with Mandi-Kullu Road Transport Corporation, Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) is one of the most functional organizations of this state, which is dependent on Bus networks for effective transportation. As the network of Bus-roads has remained top-most priority of the state government, the HRTC has been serving dedicatedly for wide spreading road network in and across the state.
With the recent notification, the HRTC is inviting competent candidates for recruitment of 288 numbers of Drivers on Contract Basis.
The eligibility criteria and mode of application are as follows:
- Starting Date for sale of Application: 21-July-2014
- Last Date For Submission of Completed Application from Non-Tribal Areas: 11-Aug-2014
- Last Date For Submission of Completed Application from Tribal Areas: 20-Aug-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Drivers (on Temporary Contract basis): 288 Posts [Gen-100, Gen-BPL-23, Gen-FF-03, Gen-Sports-08, SC-46, SC-BPL-08, SC-FF-01, SC-Ex-SM-08, ST-08, ST-BPL-03, ST-Ex-SM-03, OBC-35, OBC-BPL-09, OBC-FF-01, OBC-Ex-SM-06]
- The candidates selected for the posts of Drivers will be eligible to receive remuneration of Rs.6000 per month with Rs.1200 as performance based incentive.
Education & Academics:
- The candidates interested to apply for the posts of Drivers should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- They must have a valid Driving License for Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) and Public Service Vehicle (PSV).
- They must have at least 5 years of experience of driving Heavy Transport vehicle or Public Service Vehicle
- The candidates must have a minimum height of 160cm to become eligible to apply for these posts.
- All candidates must belong to Himachal Pradesh (permanent native).
- A candidate should have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed 45 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- However upper age limit can be relaxed for SC/ST and other deserving candidates of Himachal Pradesh as per the norms of the state government.
Availability of Application Forms & Fees:
- The candidates can download Application Forms from the website of HRTC at www.hrtc.gov.in or can be availed from all offices of the HRTC and Regional offices of HRTC.
- The application fee of Rs.100 has to be deposited along with the application form.
Mode of Selection:
- Depending upon the number of applicants the HRTC will call for a test of candidates (Written Test), Driving Test and Interview.
- The Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance on merit basis.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply through prescribed format of application form as collected from the offices or downloaded from the website of HRTC at www.hrtc.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement available at http://hrtc.gov.in/hrtc/page/Recruitment.aspx or at http://hrtc.gov.in/hrtc/new/RecDriver2.pdf prior to applying through the prescribed form.
- After completing the application form with factual details, the applicants are advised to submit the same by Speed Post/ Registered post or By hand only to the office of the Regional Transport Offices of HRTC and keep a copy of the application for future reference.
- Mobile number is mandatory for applicants.
- The original application along with requisite attested documents/ certificates in support of their education, age and eligibility along with recent passport size photographs must be sent to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified (11-Aug-2014 or 20-Aug-2014 as per the nativity of candidates):
- Address to send the completed Application Form:
The Regional Offices of HRTC or the Head Office of HRTC at Shimla – 171003
- The envelope containing Application form, Demand Draft and Certificate copies must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________) before dispatching it.
- The candidates are advised to read through the notifications available at the website www.hrtc.gov.in for regular updates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>