Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior T- Mate on contract basis.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 19-August-2014
- Last Date for Submission for Applications for Remote Areas: 04-September-2014
Name of Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Junior T Mate – 677 vacancies (Gen (UR): 233, Gen (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 54, Gen (WFF): 07, Gen (ESM): 60, Gen (SQ): 20, SC (UR): 105 , SC (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 20, SC (WFF): 03, SC (ESM): 20, ST (UR): 19, ST (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 07, ST (ESM): 07, OBC (UR): 84, OBC (ANTODAYA/ BPL): 21, OBC (WFF): 03, OBC (ESM): 14)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-Jan-2014
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the posts of Junior T Mate will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 4900 – 10680 + 1300 Grade Pay.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation examination, and possess I.T.I Certificate in Wireman/ Electrician Trade and should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- For General candidates: Rs 100/-
- For reserved categories: Rs 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of paid in the form of Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla 171004″.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Matric, Technical qualification and Personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form along with self attested copies of required certificates personally or through mail addressed to
Chief Engineer (Operations), North Zone, HPSEB Ltd, Dharamsala, Kangra, H.P 176215; or
Chief Engineer (Operations), Central Zone, HPSEB Ltd, Mandi, H.P 175001; or
Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla, H.P 171004.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement www.hpseb.com/Notification/Advertisement%20%20appointment%20notice%2019.07.2014.pdf