Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB), invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Agriculture Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Process Assistant, Assistant Binder, and Copy Holder posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-March-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-March-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 174
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
Agriculture Assistant- 80 Vacancies
Statistical Assistant- 40 Vacancies
Research Assistant- 30 Vacancies
Process Assistant- 02 Vacancies
Assistant Binder- 20 Vacancies
Copy Holder- 02 Vacancies
Minimum 18 years, and
Maximum 30 years for Agriculture Assistant post, Maximum 32 years for Statistical Assistant and Research Assistant posts, Maximum 31 years for Process Assistant post, Maximum 28 years for Assistant Binder post, and Maximum 29 years for Copy Holder post.
- Agriculture Assistant- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Agriculture/ Degree in Rural Study or equivalent.
- Statistical Assistant- Candidates must be Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics/ Applied Economics/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Research Assistant- Candidates must be Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics/ Applied Economics/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Process Assistant- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Printing Technology or equivalent.
- Assistant Binder- Candidates must have passed class 10th/ SSC/ 12th/ HSC or equivalent examination.
- Copy Holder- Candidates must have passed class 10th/ SSC/ 12th/ HSC or equivalent examination.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board.
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences if any, distribution of vacancies, reservations, relaxation in upper age limit, selection process, fees, how to pay the fees, step by step information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, here, GSSSB Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board Recruitment Advertisement March 2015.