Field Gun Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2013 For Various Tradesman in Semi-Skilled Grade
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur synonymous with its appellation, has an unique capacity of manufacturing various types of Field Guns commensurate with country’s Defence needs. The factory has a set up with all types of the latest and sophisticated production processing equipments right from melting, forging to finish machining with a built in superlative degree of excellence in quality.
As part of its diversification programme, the product range of the factory has been further expanded and the factory is catering to the demands of civilian market in government and private sectors and also personal weapons.
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under: Advertisement No: 1610/Ex-TA/LB/FGK/2012-13
- Opening date for Online Registration: 27-Sept-2013 at 1700 Hours
- Last Date of online Registration of Application: 11-Oct-2013 at 2400 Hours
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of the Online application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Candidates many apply ONLINE through Field Gun Factory – Kanpur’s website at http://fieldgunindia.gov.in/ . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The hardcopy of the application need to be sent by post to the General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur at the address mentioned below.
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Details of the vacancies:
- Labourer (Semi-Skilled) Group ‘C’
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Fitter (General): 20 posts
- Grinder: 08 Posts
- Millwright: 11 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Fitter Electronics: 05 Posts
- Heat Treatment Operative: 05 Posts
- Painter: 02 Posts
- Number of Vacancies: Total 106 posts (Out of which, UR-62, SC-20, ST-01, OBC-23, PWD-03, & Ex-Servicemen-10)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 18-32 years as on 01-Aug-2013. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for reserved category of candidates (SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen categories)
- Academics: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or SSC or its equivalent along with National Trade certificate/ ITI in concerned trades. Diploma will not be considered as a qualification and such candidates need not apply
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Online Application
- The fees can be remitted through Crossed Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur – 208009” (Payable at Kanpur Branch).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee
- The candidates who will be selected for the Labourer (Semi-Skilled) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Phase-I (Written Test), followed by Phase-II (Trade test).
- However, if the number of applicants will be large, the Field Gun Factory, Kanpur under the discretion of the General Manager, may conduct a preliminary non-qualifying nature of written test to restrict the number of candidates for the Phase-I exam.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
- The candidate can select either Hindi or English language to appear for Written Test and Trade Test
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Field Gun Factory, Kanpur at http://fieldgunindia.gov.in/recruitment/index.php.
b) Candidates must keep scanned copy of their signature and recent photograph for online submission of application form as per instructions
c) The printout of the application form along with necessary certificates must be sent to the following address with Left hand Thumb Impression of concerned candidates:
The General Manager
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur – 208009 (UP)
d) The envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Trade name) ………………(SEMI-SKILLED)”
e) The application may be rejected if the candidate forgets to put his Thumb Impression on the hardcopy of the application.
f) The syllabus and other details of this appointment can be obtained from the website of the Field Gun Factory, Kanpur at http://fieldgunindia.gov.in/recruitment/english.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>