Eastern Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2013 – Corrigendum For Appointment of Security Guard
Eastern Coal Fields is acting as a subsidiary organization to the Coal Indian Limited since its establishment in 1975. It was soon after the amalgamation of all non-coking coal mines during the year 1973, in order to nationalize the mining of coals. With this step the Eastern Coal fields inherited all the private sector coal mines of Raniganj Coalfields. Since its inception till now, the ECL has been operating 105 numbers of live mines out of which 81 are still underground mines and 24 are opencast. Running with a human capital of almost 78000 workforce, this coal field is reputed for its women employees who share almost 9% of the total.
With the recent notification from the Eastern Coal Fields, there is a corrigendum published in connection with the notification published via Notification No: 1/2011 on 04-June-2011, the minimum educational eligibility has been revised. With this revision there is another chance offered to all those aspirants, who match the current recruitment eligibility.
The details of this corrigendum are as follows: Recruitment Notification No: ECL/CMD/C-6/Recruit./SG/13 /1191
Last date for sending fresh applications as per revised criteria: 01-July-2013
These posts are only suitable for Ex.Army/ Ex.BSF personnel or NCC, B & C certificate holders or Sportsman of All India repute
Corrigendum in Educational Eligibility:
- Post No 1: Security Guard in T&S (Gr.C) – The applicant must be a Matriculate or equivalent or must have been an Ex.Army/ Ex.BSF personnel or NCC ‘A’ certificate holders or Sportsman of all India repute.
In the earlier advertisement, the minimum eligibility for NCC certificate holders were set at ‘B’ & ‘C’ certificate only. But with this corrigendum NCC ‘A’ Certificate holders are also eligible to apply.
Details of Job Vacancies:
- Security Guard: Total 215 Posts (SC-49, ST-11, OBC-47, & UR-108)
Age Criteria: The applicants must not have crossed 38 years of age as on 31-May-2011
- Height: 5 ft 5 inches (General and OBC) and 5 ft 3 inches (SC and ST)
- Chest: 32-34 inches (General and OBC) and 30-32 inches (SC and ST)
The candidates once get selected as Security Guard will be eligible to receive remuneration in the SDA Scale of Rs.8757.06 with an annual 3% increment of the basic salary.
How To Apply:
- Other terms and conditions remaining same, all those candidates who are eligible as per the revised criteria set with corrigendum can apply afresh with the same format of application as available at www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/Corrigendum%20Notice%20for%20the%20post%20of%20SecurityGuard.pdf.
- The candidates who have already submitted their applications and conform to the revised eligible criteria as mentioned above need not apply again
- The application complete in all respect must reach the address mentioned below on or before the last date as stated above:
- The details of the notification can be reached at www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/Corrigendum%20Notice%20for%20the%20post%20of%20SecurityGuard.pdf.
- The address to send completed application:
The Chief Manager (P/Recruitment)
Eastern Coalfields Limited,
Personnel Department, Head Quarter
At-Sanctoria, Subhash More, Po-Dishergarh
Dist: Burdwan, West Bengal, Pin-713333
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>