Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal, under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, ensuring food security of India, invites application from eligible candidates for the administrative Posts as Jr. Stenographer, and Lower Divisional Clerk on temporary basis but likely to continue.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: Within 45 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Jr. Stenographer- 01
- Lower Divisional Clerk- 02
Total Number of Vacancies: 03
Age Limit as on January 01, 2014: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
- Jr. Stenographer: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 2400/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 1900/-
- Jr. Stenographer: Candidates should have completed Matriculation and Knowledge of Computer Professional efficiency.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: Candidates must have posses 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University with Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
For SC/ ST/ Women, and Physically Handicapped candidates: No fee
All other candidates: Rs. 750/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of ICAR-Unit DWR payable at Karnal.
Selection Process: Aptitude Test/ Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of all requested certificates/ testimonials, demand draft and other documents to the
Directorate of Wheat Research,
Post Box 158,
Karnal-132 001 (Haryana)
For more information on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from DWR, here www.dwr.res.in/sites/default/files/events/appldc.pdf