Register online with Delhi Employment Exchange
Online System Of Employment Exchange Registration – A Boon In Disguise For The Job Seekers In Delhi- With the intervention of Information Technology for streamlining all public governance procedures, Employment Exchange has seen a facelift with multipurpose service rendering to the job seekers. As a UT level employment coordination agency, Delhi Employment Exchange has taken the stride to offer equal opportunity for all competent individuals on the basis of seniority and reservation as declared by the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
In accordance with this decision, Delhi Employment Exchange has gone online with effect from 15th of June 2009. Now, all the job aspirants may take the help of the website www.labour.delhigovt.nic.in in order to process their registration online and receive their permanent Employment Registration Number without physically visiting the concerned office.
Get registered with Delhi Employment Exchange online. Users have to provide personal information such as name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, etc. Physical fitness details of the candidate is also required. Present and permanent addresses with phone numbers are mandatory to complete the online registration process.
Note: Now, there is no need to visit Employment Exchange personally. Log on to the provided URL and follow the guidelines to register your request. Those who have registered themselves on or before 14-June-2009 are requested to validate and update their registration record. If some of you find the data uploaded from manual records wrong or notice a few fields in the screen before you blank, you need to either provide corrections and supply additional information. You can also validate or update your data.
The most vital points that are in effect with this online system are:
- Job aspirants can access the online portal under the direct control of Government of NCT of Delhi 24 by 7 and round the year for registration
- All aspirants need to provide the most authentic information as there is no need for sending copies of certificates of eligibility during online registration
- The online registration number once generated, will be valid for a life time; thereby making the renewal effort ‘zero’
- Now not only aspirants can be sponsored to the concerned recruiters, they can get them enlisted for different vocational courses through reservations and seniority basis
- The recruiters are also advised to update their selection database within a definite time period so that the next batch of unemployed can receive a fair chance for the next recruitment offers
- Whenever an aspirant need to get his name transferred to another state or UT, (s)he can do so conveniently by a written application submitted to the Dist. Employment Officer
- Any outsider if seeks registration in NCT of Delhi, has to register online afresh
- No fee will be charged to the candidates at any point during or after registration
- Any registrant can modify or alter his registration details at required times with his unique registration ID/ user ID and Password through this online portal
10. Upcoming vacancies will be intimated to the candidates through their updated email ID
This whole procedure has not only streamlined the efforts of employment seekers, but also offers them an effective platform, where they can be sponsored to their desired profiles of employers at ease.
If you have not yet registered online, you can do this now. Click on the Delhi Employment Exchange website at www.labour.delhigovt.nic.in, now!
Online Registration With Employment Exchange: How To Register online with Delhi Employment Exchange
- Process For New Registration: Visit the link http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/instructions.htm
Read the instructions carefully; [User are suggested to read User Manual carefully before registering.]
Click on Register Button. You will be get next page that is Registration Form;
Suggest you to fill all the detail correctly.
Mandatory Field: First Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name, Gender, Eigher Urban or Rural, Marital Status, Region, Category, Address, State, and Pin Code.
Click on Continue, once you have completed with registration form.
You will get pop up notification that do you want to submit the form? Click on OK
You will get Qualification & Experience Details Page, thereafter that involves your qualification, Skill-set, Experience, Languages, and International Languages. Please fill the form carefully and truthfully. Don’t forget to click on Add to List Button one by one, once you have filled required detail; for each and every section.
Click on Submit Button, You will get a receipt in form of Registration Details as Registration Number, Registration Date, USER ID, and Password (Should be changed within 7 days), by that you can access the portal. Suggest you to Print that very receipt for future reference, Click on Print Button.
You may also check out that you have registered successfully, here http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/r_candnewlist.asp just after completion of registration process. Please refer to last page to get your name in record.
Once you have got registered on-line, a user ID and Password will be generated and you will have access to unfolded number of jobs in Delhi Employment Exchange. Suggest you to validate your data as well once Login to your account. You may check that you have successfully validated your data by visiting http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/r_candvalidlist.asp just after completion of validation process. Please refer to last page to get your name in record.
- Existing User: No renewals of Registration are required. [Those who have registered themselves on or before 14-June-2009 are requested to validate and update their registration record. ]
Existing users may validate existing data to get right job on right time. Suggest you to update your existing data on-line here http://employment.delhigovt.nic.in/dee/re_instruct.htm