(Only for the States of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT), Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan)
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) is one of the most recognized Para-Military forces of the nation and is being operated under the banner of Central Armed Police Forces. As one of the most responsible forces, the CRPF is responsible for counter-insurgency operations, combating Naxalite movements, safe keeping border intrusions, operating as a special task force for many other law and order activities as well as peace-keeping initiatives. These forces are highly acclaimed forces of India and are quite well-known for their swift actions and effective deployment.
With the recent announcement, the CRPF, Jammu sector has announced notification for induction of Constables in Technical and Tradesman cadre for various positions of Driver / Fitter / Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karamchari / Barber / Washer Men/Women, etc from eligible candidates from the states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT), Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Last date of receipt of application: 11-Nov-2013 by 1700 Hours
Name of the Posts: Constable (Technical/ Tradesman)
Details of the Posts & Vacancies (State-wise):
- Punjab: Total 256 Posts (Gen-114, Gen-Ex-SM-14, OBC-49, OBC-Ex-SM-06, SC-67, SC-Ex-SM-06)
- Himachal Pradesh: Total 63 Posts (Gen-32, Gen-Ex-SM-02, OBC-13, SC-16)
- Chandigarh: Total 08 Posts (Gen-07, OBC-01)
- Jammu Region: Total 225 Posts (Gen-110, Gen-Ex-SM-12, OBC-55, OBC-Ex-SM-07, SC-17, ST-23, ST-Ex-SM-01)
- Kashmir valley Region: Total 179 Posts (Gen-84, Gen-Ex-SM-04, OBC-54, OBC-Ex-SM-01, SC-13, ST-22, ST-Ex-SM-01)
- Delhi: Total 87 Posts (Gen-42, Gen-Ex-SM-02, OBC-22, OBC-Ex-SM-02, SC-13, ST-06)
- Haryana: Total 120 Posts (Gen-63, Gen-Ex-SM-07, OBC-31, OBC-Ex-SM-02, SC-15, SC-Ex-SM-02)
- Rajasthan: Total 141 Posts (Gen-61, Gen-Ex-SM-05, OBC-26, OBC-Ex-SM-01, SC-31, SC-Ex-SM-01, ST-16)
- Applicants, who are male and female and are domiciles of concerned states as mentioned above, are only eligible to participate in the selection procedure.
- The candidates must have passed matriculation examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- For post of Constable (Fitter), candidates must possess either 2 year ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by NCVT Or Diploma in Automobile Engineering and should have at least 1 year experience in the trade.
- For post of Constable (Driver), candidates should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- For post of Constable (Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener/ Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karamchari / Barber / Washer Men/Women), candidates should be having good working knowledge of trade
- NOTE: Candidates should qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
- A candidate must be aged between 18 to 23 years as on 01-January-2014 to be eligible for this consideration.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders.
- Height: 170 cm (160 cm for ST category)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 80 Cm (76 cm for ST) without expansion and 85 cm (81 cm for ST) with expansion
- Eye Power: 6/6 and 6/9 without correction in both eyes
- NOTE: Relaxation will be provided for the appropriate category of candidates and women as per rules.
- The applicants gets selected as Constables (Tradesman/ Technical) will be receiving a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 in PB-I along with other allowances and perks
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Trade Test
- Final Medical Examination
- Review Medical Examination
- Announcement of Merit List
The interested candidates should remit a fee of Rs.50 (Rupees fifty only) in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favor of concerned DIG, Group Centre, CRPF. The details can be availed at the website at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19140_38_1314b.pdf
How to Apply:
- The applicants should apply through the Prescribed format as available at the website http://crpf.nic.in/ or at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19140_38_1314b.pdf
- All candidates will also send two self addressed envelopes of 4”x9” size duly affixing postage stamps for Rs.22 thereon, along with their applications.
- The candidates should ensure that they apply with complete details with proper facts and information
- The candidates should apply for only one trade. In case of multiple trade applications, the candidates will be considered for any one trade only.
- The candidates should ensure photocopies of Certificates to be attached with the application form
- Domicile Certificate (must), Sports certificate, NCC certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate should also be attached with the application
- The application completed in all respect and attached with the fee and other essential can be dropped in the drop box by hand or can be send through post to reach the concerned offices of DIG, Group Centre, CRPF before the last date notified (11-Nov-2013)
- The envelope containing application form and other essential documents must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECHNICAL/ TRADESMEN)–2014-15”
- Any form of canvassing will be subject to disqualification.