The maritime gateway to peninsular India, Cochin Port is the fastest growing logistic centre emerging in to a major International transshipment terminal. An all-weather natural Port, and located strategically close to the busiest international sea routes Cochin Port is promoting a major liquid terminal, bulk terminal and maritime industries in its port based SEZs. There are several projects are continuing with Cochin Port Trust and the Multi User Liquid Terminal Project at Puthuvypeen SEZ is one of the major projects continuing with this port as an International Bunkering Terminal.
To maintain its standard of delivery and container management the Cochin Port Trust has set up world-class infrastructure with integration of high-end technology. With a view to enhance its operation, young, educated and enthusiastic mass of the country are invited to apply for the Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) who have completed a Bachelors Degree of Engineering in Civil Engineering. This appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 1 year and there will be no claim entertained from any candidate for making the post permanent.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Closing date for receipt of Applications: 27-June-2013
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
Number of Posts: 06 Posts
The candidates interested for this post must have completed Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering. Preference will be offered to candidates having 2 years of experience in Executive Cadre in Planning, Construction, Design, and Maintenance of Port and Marine Structures (preferably)
The candidates must not have completed 30 years as on 01-June-2013 to be eligible to apply.
Period of Contract:
The candidates selected for the posts will be inducted on ad-hoc basis for a period of 1 year. This term may be extended for another period of 1 year upon satisfactory performance and as per the discretion of the Cochin Port Trust. The candidates should not have any claim regarding regularizing their positions.
The applicants selected as Assistant Executive Engineers will be offered a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35425 per month. They will not be allowed any other stipend or perks apart from this.
The criteria for selection of candidates will be intimated to the applicants in due course.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through a plain A4 size paper describing their i) Name, ii) Complete Postal Address, iii) Telephone Number, iv) Date of Birth, v) Educational Eligibility certificate, vi) Caste certificate and other such essential documents, which may be considered for induction in the vacancy posts
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of certificates must be sent to the following address so as to reach by 27-June-2013.
- The further details of this application can be availed at the Website of the Cochin Port Trust at http://www.cochinport.com/writereaddata/pdf/Career12062013.pdf or at http://cochinport.gov.in
- Address to send the Completed Application:
Cochin Port Trust
Cochin – 682 009, Kerala
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>