Coal India Limited (CIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Medical Executives to work in Coalfields Hospitals/ Dispensaries. Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Candidates must have completed one year compulsary internship on the date of Interview. Candidates should have obtained Registration Number from Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04-April-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 281 [Unreserved- 186, OBC (NCL)- 66, SC- 41, and ST- 18]
1) Specialist [Medicine, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Anaesthesia, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics, Dermatology, and Pulmonary Medicine]
- Senior Medical Specialist in E-4 Grade, Pay scale of Rs.29100-54500/-
- Medical Specialist in E-3 Grade, Pay scale of Rs.24900-50500/-
2) Senior Medical Officer in E3 Grade, Pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/-
Upper Age Limit As on 04-March-2015:
- Senior Medical Specialist – 35 years for general candidates, 38 years for OBC category candidates, and 40 years for SC/ ST category candidates
- Medical Specialist – 30 years for general candidates, 33 years for OBC category candidates, and 35 years for SC/ ST category candidates
- Senior Medical Officer – 30 years for general candidates, 33 years for OBC category candidates, and 35 years for SC/ ST category candidates
- Senior Medical Specialist – Candidates must have passed MBBS & PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized Institute/ University approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with three years post qualification experience from a Hospital/ Clinic in the relevant Speciality.
- Medical Specialist – Candidates must have passed MBBS & PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized Institute/ University approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council in the relevant speciality.
- Senior Medical Officer – Candidates must have passed MBBS from recognized Institute/ University approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates, and minimum 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/ PH candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- [Download Challan Form]
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Challan in branches of State Bank of India.
SC/ST/PH category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to send dult completed application in prescribed format along with duly self attested supporting documents as suggested in official advertisement through Speed Post to
General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700001
Applicants are suggested to superscribed as “The Post applied for” on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Coal India Limited, here, https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/Advertisement_03032015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>