CISF Recruitment 2014 For General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) On Through Walk-In Interview
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit General Duty Medical Officers on following disciplines purely on Contractual recruitment norms.
The details of the vacancies and schedule of Walk-In Interview are as follows:
Date and Venue of Walk-In:
- 07-July-2014 (Monday): CISF, 8th Res Bn, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302028
- No of GDMO to be selected: 07 Numbers
- 14-July-2014 (Monday): CISF, KRTC-Mundali, Mundali, Cuttack, Odisha – 754006
- No of GDMO to be selected: 05 Numbers
- 21-July-2014 (Monday): CISF, RTC-Arakkonam, Suraksha Campus, Arakkonam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 631152
- No of GDMO to be selected: 11 Numbers
- For exact details about place of postings, you may refer the detailed advertisement at http://www.cisf.gov.in/advertisementGDMO
Time of Reporting: 09:30 AM at respective venues
Profile of the Job: General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
Basis of recruitment: Purely Contractual in Nature with All India Service Liability
Mode of recruitment: Walk-In Interview
Period of Contract:
- 3 Years from the date of contract
- Till the candidates attains the age of 65 years
- Till a permanent replacement is available for the said position
Note: This contract is valid for the above conditions, whichever is earlier. The contract can be terminated by 30 days notice or remuneration in lieu of from either party.
- The candidates who will be selected for the positions of GDMO will receive a consolidated remuneration in differed range as defined for specific cities (illustrated below).
- Class ‘X’ cities: Rs.53025 per month
- Class ‘Y’ cities: Rs.50400 per month
- Class ‘X’ cities: Rs.47775 per month
- No other facilities and allowances will be applicable for the candidates.
Essential Criteria for Eligibility:
- The applicants must not have crossed the max age of 65 years as on the date of Walk-In as per different venues.
- Academics Qualification:
- The applicants must have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The applicant must have completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- The selection will be based on a merit performance in the Walk-in interview followed by clearance of Medical Procedures.
- The candidates may be preferred with more experience and exposure.
- The Medical Test will be conducted on the same date after the interview is over.
How to Appear:
- Willing candidates (Doctors/ Medical Practitioners), may attend the Walk-in for the positions with their completed Bio-data (in prescribed format) along with necessary certificates of credentials for selection on contractual recruitment.
- These candidates need to review the detailed advertisement as available at www.cisf.gov.in/2014/06/advertisementGDMOContractualbasis.pdf, before turning up for Walk-In.
- The candidates need to sign the application along with their recent passport size photographs (to be pasted) on the date of Walk-In.
- Candidates also should bring all original certificates for verification if required.
- The applicants can visit the website of CISF at http://cisf.nic.in to know more about the recruitment procedures
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>