Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Ltd. Invites Applications For Shift Chemist (Trainee)
No. 01-04/HR-VIII/ 3451 Raipur: 05 October 2012
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) is one of the 5 successors companies of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board and has been functioning as one of the vital companies responsible for power holding and distribution throughout the state.
With the recent announcement from the CSPHCL, there is requirement of Shift Chemist on Trainee profiles, who will be working with the Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Ltd.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
Posts to be Filled Up: Shift Chemist (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies:
- 15 numbers (Out of which, 1 post is reserved for SC, 4 for ST and 2 for OBC candidates)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- During Training: Fixed stipend of Rs.20425 per month
- After successful completion of Training: Pay scale of Rs.20425 – Rs.48400
- Last date for Application form submission: 8th of November 2012
The candidates selected for the post will be appointed as Shift Chemist Trainee and will have to undergo a minimum 12 months of training
Age of the candidate should be minimum of 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 30th of September 2012, if the candidate belongs to a state other than that of Chhatisgarh. For candidates belonging to the state of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age is fixed at 35 years for Unreserved category. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Women candidates as per rules.
The departmental candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts without any age bar of examination fee. However, they have to apply through proper channel and no separate reservation in posts will be granted to them.
- The applicant must have M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 65% in aggregate marks for UR/OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates of Chhattisgarh State only. For candidates of other state the minimum percentage of marks will be 65%
- The candidates appeared/appearing in final year/semester will not be considered
- For SC/ ST candidates (who are natives of Chhattisgarh state): Rs.300
- For all others: Rs.500 (including UR candidates from Chhattisgarh)
How to Pay the Examination Fees:
- The fee can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque in favor of ‘Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur’ and should be payable at Raipur.
- The candidates should write their name and post applied along with complete mailing address on reverse side of DD/ Banker’s Cheque
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on merit basis and will be done through a Written Test followed by an Interview
- Both Written Test and Interview will be conducted at Raipur
How to Apply:
- Candidates may also log on to CSPHCL’s website at www.cseb.gov.in for downloading Application Form.
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification etc. and accompanied with attested copies of certificate, two passport-size photopraphs (duly attested) to the Competent Authority as mentioned below.
- The application must be printed on a good quality A4 Size paper.
- Application complete in all respect enclosed with photo copy of documents and attached with photographs should be sent by registered post or speed post only to the below mentioned address
- No other mode of Application will be received or accepted
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as ‘Application for the post of Shift Chemist‘
- Address to send the Completed Application Form:
Dy. General Manager (HR)-II
Raipur PIN – 492 013
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here CSPHCL Recruitment 2012 – Shift Chemist (Trainee) Jobs
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>