Chandigarh Police has been playing a key role in keeping the city Beautiful-Chandigarh a role model city as was dream by its planner. Chandigarh Police has taken many effective steps, which have been taken in various foreign countries as well.
With the recent announcement from Chandigarh Police, a notification has been released to induct 35 Temporary Posts of Constable (Wireless Operator) in the Police Department. The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Starting date for Online Application: 10-July-2014
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 14-Aug-2014
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of the Online application: 29-Aug-2014
- Date for determining crucial cut-off: 01-Jan-2014
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Candidates many apply ONLINE through Chandigarh Police’s website at http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of the vacancies:
- Constable (Wireless Operator): 35 Positions (UR-20, SC-06, OBC-09 out of which Male-14, Female-17 and Ex-SM-Male-04)
- The candidates who will be selected for the Constable (SC) positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.3200
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Chandigarh Police
- The candidate must have attained minimum 18 years of age and should not have exceeded 23 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for Ex-Servicemen and other deserving categories as per rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) with Science & mathematics or its equivalent as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Minimum Height: 5ft 7 inches (Male) and 5ft 2 inches (Female)
- Chest (only for male): 33 inches with expansion of 1.5 inch
- Relaxation will be applicable for wards of Ex-Police persons and Hilly area persons
- General Category: Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- OBC Category: Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred only)
- SC Category: Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Candidates need to submit the Application Fee Demand Draft along with the hardcopy of the Online Application
- The fees can be remitted through Crossed Demand Draft only drawn in favour of “The Section Officer/Accounts, UT Police Hqrs” and should be Payable at Chandigarh
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the 10+2 standard, PET/PMT, Written Test and Interview as per the discretion of Chandigarh Police
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply online through the website of Chandigarh Police at http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in .
b) The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/const-recruitment-2014-35-wo.html or at http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/pdf/Recruitment/2014/const-35-wo/advertisement-wo-35.pdf prior to applying Online.
c) The candidates should complete all fields of application with facts
d) The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Online application and attach that with the Demand Draft and forward that to the below mentioned address by registered post or Deposit in Person so as to reach before the last date specified (29-Aug-2014)
e) No other documents are needed to be sent to the Police Headquarters at this time
f) Address to send the hard Copy of the application:
The Deputy Superintendent of Police
Police Lines, Sector-26, Union Territory Chandigarh
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>