State Health and Family Welfare is one of the most important departments for any state and so is for Chhattisgarh. This department plays a major role in supporting the health and family activities for the natizens, with adequate medical care and other necessary family welfare activities. This department plays a vital role in delivering the medical care and other important activities of the government to the common people. And this department also plays a key role in enhancing the quality of life with appropriate care and concern for the health of the people in common.
With the recent announcement of the Chhattisgarh State Health and Family Welfare Department, at least 709 posts of Medical Officers to be recruited with competent selection. Candidates who are eligible as per the details mentioned below will be eligible to apply through the Website of the CH Health at http://cghealth.nic.in, to offer their candidature for these posts.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 30-Jan-2014
- Starting date of receipt of ONLINE Application: 01-Feb-2014
- Final date for submission of ONLINE Application: 15-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Date of correction in already submitted application: 15-Feb-2014 to 17-Feb-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Dates for determining eligibility conditions: 01-Jan-2014
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Medical Officer: 709 posts (UR-169, SC-58, ST-285, OBC-197)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Medical Officer: The candidates selected for the positions of will be eligible for receiving remuneration in the scale of PB-III at the rate of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 per month along with other admissible allowances.
- The candidates should have completed MBBS or equivalent from any recognized University and should have been registered with the State Medical Council
- Candidates having Diploma with MBBS can also apply for these posts. (however, they will receive 3% Additional Pay as compared to 6% for Degree holders with MBBS
- The candidates, who are having permanent nativity of Chhattisgarh will only be eligible for applying for these posts.
Age Related Criteria:
- The candidates should not have attained a maximum age of 35 years and should have obtained at least 21 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Relaxation will be applicable for persons belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the MBBS examination.
- The selection will be done on a merit basis and scrutiny will be made considering the qualification and experience of the candidates.
- There will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the CG State Health & family Welfare Department at http://cghealth.nic.in/
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website or at http://cg.nic.in/health/healthrecruitMODHS2014/Docs/GeneralGuidelines.pdf before applying.
- The applicants can apply online through the website of CG Health at http://cghealth.nic.in/
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Chhattisgarh State Health & FW Department will be final and binding on the candidates
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and running signature to upload during the Online Submission of Application.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>