Cement Corporation of India Ltd invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Management Trainees in various levels as Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, Finance, System, and Personnel & Administration. Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 18 months at various units/ projects/ offices of the Corporation.
After successful completion of the training, candidates will be absorbed at S-1 level as Junior Engineer Grade-II / Jr.Officer Grade-II.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-Aug-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Management Trainee – 30 vacancies
Discipline Wise Details of Vacancies:
- Mechanical: 08 Posts (Unreserved-2, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Electrical: 06 Posts (Unreserved-05, OBC-01)
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Chemical: 07 Posts (Unreserved-5, OBC-01, ST-01)
- System: 03 Posts (Unreserved)
- Personnel & Admn: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Finance: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Candidates must not have crossed 27 years of age and 50 years of age for departmental candidates as on 20-Aug-2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer Grade-II / Jr. Officer Grade-II will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.12500- 3% -30400 (IDA 2007).
- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation: Regular Diploma of three years in Engineering in relevant discipline – Mechanical / Electrical/Chemical/ Instrumentation from a duly recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Systems: Diploma course in Computer Science or B.C.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science from a duly recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Personnel & Administration: Graduate with one year PG Diploma in HRM/IR/Personnel management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Finance: Graduate and qualified Chartered or Cost & Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India or abroad or MBA with 60% marks with specialization in Finance Management.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: No fee
- Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Cement Corporation of India Limited’, payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form along with attested copies of requested certificates and testimonials, by ordinary post to
Manager (Personnel), Cement Corporation of India Ltd, Post Box No. 3061, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi- 110003
Candidates are suggested to super scribing as “Application for Junior Management Trainee _____ Discipline” on top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement http://www.cementcorporation.co.in/UserFiles/files/ADVT%2002-14%20JMT(1).pdf