Central Energy Development Authority (CEDA), established in 1984, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Administrative Officer, Accountant, Desk Officer, and Office Assistant.
- Opening Date for online application: December 24, 2013
- Last Date for online application: January 22, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Administrative Officer: 36 posts
- Accountant: 38 posts
- Desk Officer: 42 posts
- Office Assistant: 40 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 156
- Administrative Officer: Minimum 24 years and maximum 36 years
- Accountant: Minimum 24 years and maximum 34 years
- Desk Officer: Minimum 24 years and maximum 32 years
- Office Assistant: Minimum 22 years and maximum 32 years
- Administrative Officer: – PB3-Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Accountant: – PB2- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Desk Officer: – PB2- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-
- Assistant: – PB2- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduate for Administrative Officer, Accountant, & Desk Officer Posts, and Intermediate for Office Assistant post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of Written Test of 150 marks in the manner
Numerical Ability (30 questions of 30 marks)
Reasoning Ability (30 questions of 30 marks)
General Knowledge (30 questions of 30 marks)
English Language (30 questions of 30 marks)
Computer Knowledge (30 questions of 30 marks)
Written Test Centre:
For General Category/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs. 200/-
For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged candidates: Rs.150/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand draft in the name of Secretary, Central Energy Development Authority, payable at Vishakhapatnam.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of CEDA, that is www.cedaindia.net. Any other mode of application will get rejected.
For more information on this recruitment such as job description, breakout of vacancies, relaxation in age limit, detail selection procedure and much more, please refer to official advertisement from CEDA, here www.cedaindia.net/vacancies
No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. Candidates are suggested to download the Hall Ticket through official website of CEDA, will be made available in the CEDA’s website that is www.cedaindia.net
Candidates seeking for any clarification/ guidance/ information of their applications, candidature, etc. can contact Central Energy Development Authority’s Office @ [Call on Helpline Number 7541851870, on all working days between 09:30 a.m. and 05:30 p.m.]