Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (Group-C, Non Gazetted) and Assistant (Group-C, Non Gazetted).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 14, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
Age Limit As on February 14, 2014:
- Lower Division Clerk: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Assistant: maximum 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- + allowances as admissible
- Assistant: Rs. 9300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4600/- + allowances as admissible
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should have passed 12th class and having typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university/ institution with working knowledge of computers.
Candidates will have to face competitive written exam, type writing-test on computer, and interview for the post of LDC; and Written Exam and Interview for the post of Assistant.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with self attested copies of the certificate of age, educational qualification, and caste/ category to the Post Bag Number 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for the Post of __________ (“Lower Division Clerk” or Assistant”)” on top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application format, selection procedure, pay scale and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, here www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_58101_52_1314b.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>