Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Recruitment 2013 For Industrial Worksman (Grade-I) Trainee
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by RBI as its wholly owned subsidiary on February 03, 1995, having Corporate Office situated at Bangalore. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited manages two presses one at Mysore in Karnataka and other at Salboni in West Bengal.
the company is, in the process of recruiting manpower across all levels. Presently there is a notification for recruitment in cadre of Industrial Workman grade-I (Trainee). The details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of commencement of Online Application form: 07-Feb-2013
- Last date for Online Application: 28-Feb-2013
- Date for fee payment in the designated bank: 09-Feb to 04-March-2013
- Last date for receipt of system generated application form printout: 11-March-2013
(for candidates belonging to far-flung areas: 18-March-2013)
- Tentative date for online examination: 07-April-2013
Details of Vacancies (Executive Cadre):
Industrial Workman (Grade-I – Technical): 30 Posts (Out of which 04 are reserved for SC, 03 for ST, 08 for OBC and 15 for UR profiles)
- Academic Requirements: The candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate. OR, The candidates should have completed ITI/NAC/NTC in the trades of Tool& Die Maker, MMTM, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Turner, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic under COE trades of Production & Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate.
- Experience: 02 years of post-qualification Industry experience for NTC/ ITI holders and 1 year experience for NAC holders
- Age: The applicant must not have crossed the max. age of 28 years of age as on 31-Dec-2012. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – Rs.24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280. During initial On-Job-Training period of One year the candidates will be allowed a monthly stipend of Rs.13000. Other perks and allowances will be as per the service rules.
- Probation and Training: The candidates, who will be selected for the job positions will be taken as On-job-trainee for a period of One year. After successful completion of Training Period, they will be inducted on Probation for One more year.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Fees exempted
- For all others including OBC: Rs.200
How to Pay:
- The application fee is to be paid through Offline Payment mode using system generated fee payment challan through the account No. 071401601000164 payable at Corporation Bank, Jal Bhawan Branch, Bangalore only. Bank service charges (if any) will have to be incurred by the applicant.
- No other mode of payment of application fees will however be accepted
- Fee will be accepted only after 2nd working day from the date of online registration and can be deposited within next 3 working days
The selection will be done through an Online Written Test followed by an Interview for the job positions. Pre-appointment Medical examination might be required for the candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode only through website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) at www.brbnmpl.co.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details.
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through the official advertisement from BNPM India for more detail on this recruitment here BRBNMPL Recruitment 2013 For The Post of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee).
Post Author: Priyanka Singh