24-June-2016: Exam DATE FOR Advt. No. 34/2014, 35/2014, 36/2014 Announced.. Visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in to get detail notification on Examination Program.
With the recent requirement of the fulfillment of competent positions of Lecturer in Government Polytechnics and Government Women Polytechnics under the Science and Technology Department of the State, a notification has been released by the Examination Controller of Bihar Public Service Commission. Applications are invited in proper format for these 476 posts of Lecturers through the Public Service Commission of Bihar (BPSC).
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Last date for sending completed application to Bihar PSC: 23-Sep-2014 till 5:00PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Experience: 01-Aug-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- (Advt. No: 29/2014) Lecturer (Textile Engineering/ Technology): 03 Posts [UR-01, EBC-01, BC-01]
- (Advt. No: 30/2014) Lecturer (Ceramic Engineering/ Technology): 02 Posts [UR-01, EBC-01]
- (Advt. No: 31/2014) Lecturer (Automobile Engineering/ Technology): 02 Posts [UR-01, EBC-01]
- (Advt. No: 32/2014) Lecturer (Computer Science & Engineering/ Technology): 16 Posts [UR-08, SC-03, EBC-03, BC-02]
- (Advt. No: 33/2014) Lecturer (Electronics Engineering/ Technology): 66 Posts [UR-34, SC-10, ST-01, EBC-12, BC-07, BC-W-02]
- (Advt. No: 34/2014) Lecturer (Electrical Engineering/ Technology): 56 Posts [UR-24, SC-08, EBC-14, BC-08, BC-W-02]
- (Advt. No: 35/2014) Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering/ Technology): 91 Posts [UR-42, SC-17, ST-01, EBC-18, BC-10, BC-W-03]
- (Advt. No: 36/2014) Lecturer (Civil Engineering/ Technology): 103 Posts [UR-49, SC-19, ST-01, EBC-18, BC-13, BC-W-03]
- (Advt. No: 37/2014) Lecturer (Chemical Engineering/ Technology): 01 Post [SC]
10. (Advt. No: 38/2014) Lecturer (Humanity-Economics): 07 Posts [UR-04, SC-01, EBC-01, BC-01]
11. (Advt. No: 39/2014) Lecturer (Humanity-English): 19 Posts [UR-08, SC-03, EBC-04, BC-03, BC-W-01]
12. (Advt. No: 40/2014) Lecturer (Chemistry): 31 Posts [UR-15, SC-05, EBC-06, BC-04, BC-W-01]
13. (Advt. No: 41/2014) Lecturer (Mathematics): 47 Posts [UR-23, SC-07, ST-01, EBC-09, BC-05, BC-W-02]
14. (Advt. No: 42/2014) Lecturer (Library Science): 02 Posts [SC-01, EBC-01]
15. (Advt. No: 43/2014) Lecturer (Physics): 30 Posts [UR-15, SC-06, EBC-05, BC-03, BC-W-01]
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the posts of Lecturers will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 And a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in PB-III.
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules.
Academic Requirements & Experience:
- For Engineering Subjects (Advt. No.29/2014 to Advt. No.37/2014): The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institute. If a candidate has Masters Degree in Engineering/ Technology, he must have 1st class qualification in Either Bachelor’s Degree level or at Master’s Degree Level. Engineering qualification in distance mode or AMIE will not be counted as a qualification for this recruitment.
- For Non-Engineering Subjects (Advt. No.38/2014 to Advt. No.43/2014): The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a First class Master’s Degree in appropriate.
- The candidates having higher qualification and experience will be preferred for these posts and will be allowed additional weightage during selection.
- The applicant must have attained minimum 22 years of age and should not have attended the age of retirement by 1st August 2014.
- Candidates who will be retiring during the process of selection, they will not be eligible for these positions.
- For SC/ST candidates who are natives of Bihar: Rs.150 (Rs.100 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- For all others: Rs.425 (Rs.375 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- The fees can be paid in cash through the Challan (format available at the website of the BPSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in) in any branch of State Bank of India (Account no. 31650243410) within the last date of acceptance of application.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates for the above the positions will be shortlisted for written test/ interview on the basis of their career credentials and experience
- The final section will be on the basis of their performance through Written Test and subsequently through Personal Interview.
- A Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Academics, Experience and marks obtained in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the website of Bihar PSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification as available at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-LGP-29-43-2014.pdf , before applying for these positions.
- It should be noted that the downloaded application form must have been reprinted exact copy of the application form as available on the website on a good quality A-4 size paper.
- Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
- The application form can be filled with Black/ Blue ballpoint pen only. (Overwriting, or editing with fluids should be avoided)
- Photographs must be glued to the application form at appropriate spaces and must be signed crossed as if a part of signature must be on the photograph and other part on the application form
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the name of the post being applied for
- The application form must be attached with two (2) numbers of self-addressed envelopes (16X10 cm) with Rs.40 stamp affixed on each of it, along with other credential documents and certificate copies
- The applications must be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post only to the following address so as to reach before the final date of receipt of application (i.e. 23-Sep-2014 till 1700 Hours)
The Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Baily Road, Patna – 800001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>