The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) as one of the most competent authorities for selection of candidature for various vacancy position of the state is delivering its full cooperation in a smoother selection of candidature for recruitment of competent persons in the state cadre. Working with the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission, the BPSC is marking its presence for its free and fair selection norms.
With the recent requirement of the fulfillment of competent positions of Principals and Vice-Principals in Industrial Training establishments under the Labor Department of the State, a notification has been released by the Examination Controller of Bihar PSC. Applications are invited in proper format for these 16 Posts of Principals and 15 posts of Vice-Principals or equivalent through the Public Service Commission of Bihar (BPSC).
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Last date for sending completed application to Bihar PSC: 21-July-2014 till 5PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Experience: 01-Aug-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Principals (Advt. No: 13/2014): 16 Posts [UR-08, SC-02, EBC-04 (Ph-01), BC-W-02 (Ph-01)]
- Vice-Principals (Advt. No: 14/2014): 15 Posts [UR-06, SC-04, ST-01, BC-02, EBC-01, BC-W-01]
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Principals: The candidates selected for the posts of Specialist Doctors will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 And a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 in PB-II.
- Vice-Principals: The candidates selected for the posts of Specialist Doctors will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 And a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 in PB-II.
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules.
Academic Requirements & Experience:
- Principals: The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized institute. They must have at least 2 years of teaching experience in any Technical Training Institute Or, should have at least 1 year experience as a Supervisor in a Workshop with industrial machinery.
- Vice-Principals: The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized institute. They must have at least 1 year of teaching experience in any Technical Training Institute Or, should have at least 1 year experience as a Supervisor in a Workshop with industrial machinery.
- The candidates having higher qualification and experience will be preferred for these posts.
- Principals: The applicant must have attained 22 years of age and should not have attended 37 years (for General/ Unreserved category) of age by 1st August 2014.
- Vice-Principals: The applicant must have attained 22 years of age and should not have attended 37 years (for General/ Unreserved category) of age by 1st August 2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for other privileged class (SC/ST/BC/EBC/Women etc) of candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates who are natives of Bihar: Rs.75 (Rs.25 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- For all others: Rs.150 (Rs.100 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- The fees can be paid in cash through the Challan (format available at the website of the BPSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in) in any branch of State Bank of India within the last date of acceptance of application.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates for the above the positions will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their career credentials and experience
- The final section will be on the basis of their performance through Personal Interview.
- A Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Academics, Experience and marks obtained in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the website of Bihar PSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification as available at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-13-14-2014-Pracharya-Up-Pracharya-LRDept.pdf, before applying for these positions.
- It should be noted that the downloaded application form must have been reprinted exact copy of the application form as available on the website on a good quality A-4 size paper.
- Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
- The application form can be filled in English or Hindi and should be filled with Black/ Blue ballpoint pen only. (Overwriting, or editing with fluids should be avoided)
- Photographs must be glued to the application form at appropriate spaces and must be signed crossed as if a part of signature must be on the photograph and other part on the application form
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the name of the post being applied for
- The application form must be attached with two (2) numbers of self-addressed envelopes with Rs.40 stamp affixed on each of it, along with other credential documents and certificate copies
- The applications must be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post only to the following address so as to reach before the final date of receipt of application (i.e. 21-July-2014 till 1700 Hours)
The Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Baily Road, Patna – 800001