Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over Rs.250,649 crores for the year 2012-13. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL provides ample of opportunity with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
With its recent notification, BPCL invites competent applications for 03 post of Male Nurse and 09 Posts of Lab Analysis in Grade-8 and Grade-7 respectively. The selected candidates for these posts will be posted at Mumbai with All India Service/ Transfer Liability. Only male candidates can apply for these positions and candidates, who are natives of Maharashtra will be preferred for the recruitment.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Date of announcement/ receipt of application at BPCL: 03-May-2014
- Last Date of receipt of application at BPCL: 19-May-2014 (15 Days from the date of publication of Notification)
Name of the Positions:
- Male Nurse (Grade-8): 03 Vacancies (Gen-01, OBC(NCL)-02)
- Lab Analysts (Grade-7): 09 Vacancies (Gen-01, OBC(NCL)-06, ST-02)
- PWD candidates can also apply for these positions, but they have to qualify the general standards of Merit.
Pay Scale & Remuneration:
- Male Nurse (Grade-8): The candidates selected for these posts will receive a starting basic pay of Rs.14000 per month in the scale of Grade-8 at the rate of Rs.14000 – Rs.44500 per month. The CTC would be around Rs.7.2 Lakhs per annum including DA and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation.
- Lab Analysts (Grade-7): The candidates selected for these posts will receive a starting basic pay of Rs.13800 per month in the scale of Grade-8 at the rate of Rs.13800 – Rs.41000 per month. The CTC would be around Rs.7 Lakhs per annum including DA and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation.
Academic Requirements & Experience:
- Male Nurse (Grade-8): The Candidates should have passed B.Sc. Nursing (12th Science + 4 yrs). Should possess knowledge of Computers, Medicine inventory, Equipment handling, Pharmacy, Laboratory Technician work & X-ray Technician work. The candidates must have minimum 3 years experience in Hospital / Occupational Health centre of repute.
- Lab Analysts (Grade-7): The Candidates should have passed First Class M.Sc (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry OR, First Class B.Sc (Chemistry) with NCTVT Certificate for (Laboratory Assistant – Chemical Plant). The minimum percentage will be reduced to 50% marks for SC, ST candidates. Relevant experience as Lab Analyst in Refining/ Petroleum/ Petrochemical/ Power/ Lube/ Chemical Industry/ Manufacturing Unit of repute is desired.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 30 years as on 01-May-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Bharat Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Bharat Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in after a preliminary Written Examination for the above disciplines.
- Only male candidates can apply for these posts
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions will have to apply through an A4 size paper of Application as detailed on the websites of BPCL at http://www.bpclcareers.in/ or at http://www.bpclcareers.in/Images/BPCLRefEmploymnetNewsAdvt.pdf
- The candidates should practice acute caution for filling the application form with facts
- The candidates should attach their latest passport size photograph and put their running signature at the Application Form
- All necessary certificate (true copies) should be attached with the application form
- One copy of the application should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the Post of: (……………………) Name of the post with Discipline”
- Address to send completed application form:
The Senior Manager (ER)
BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>