Bombay High Court Recruitment 2013 For Non-Judicial Members in District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums in Maharashtra
Consumer Rights are protected throughout the world and in India, as well, the judiciary tries to protect the rights of the consumers in the most efficient manner. There are formation of Consumer Protection Forums at various states and district levels, which are working for protection of consumer interests and safekeeping of the interest of the consumers. In the state of Maharashtra there are various Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums working at the district level under the State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (SCDRC).
With the present announcement from the SCDRC, there is a notification published for induction of Non-Judicial members (including Women) in the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forums.
The details of eligibility criteria are detailed as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 23-Oct-2013
- Last date for applying through the prescribed format: 13-Nov-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Non-Judicial Members: 33 Positions (Out of which 20 are reserved for Women and remaining 13 are either for Women or for Men)
Eligibility Conditions (Domicile & Age):
- The applicants must be a domicile of Maharashtra
- He/ She should be not less than 35 years of age
Education, Skill & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed Graduation degree in any discipline. However preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- The candidates should be familiar with Computer Operation.
- Should know Marathi well and should be able to read, write, and translate from Marathi to English and vice-versa.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in dealing with problems relating to Law, Economics, Commerce,. Accountancy, Industry, Public Affairs, Administration, etc. However candidates having experience in Quasi-Judicial matters will be offered preference.
- For General Category: Rs.500
- For Backward Class Categories: Rs.250
- Value of Application Set: Rs.100 (if purchased separately)
- The fees (except application set) should be remitted in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Maharashtra, Mumbai’ and should be payable at Mumbai
- The Selection committee of the State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission will select the candidates as per the competency assessment
- The selection may consist of Written Test and Interview of the Posts
- The final decision will be taken by the Selection Committee
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- The entire set of application along with the notice can also be obtained from the Office of the State Commission at Mumbai, Its Circuit Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad and District Commissions on payment of Rs.100.
- The details regarding the complete application can be obtained at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20131023171717.pdf
- All Applications should be filled in completely as defined above and should be filled in TRIPLICATE.
- After filing of application, candidates must read it thoroughly to verify all essential information are correct and up-to-date.
- The candidates need to attest all copies of documents and experience certificates and submit that in Triplicate to the following address by SPEED POST/ REGISTERED POST so as to reach by the last date prescribed (13-Nov-2013).
- Candidates presently working in Judiciary/ Tribunals should submit the application through proper channel only.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “Application For Re-Appointment Of Non-Judicial Members Of District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum In The State Of Maharashtra”
- Address to send completed application:
State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission
Old Administrative Staff College Building
Room No: 1, 2, 5, & 6 (Opposite CST)
Hazarimal Somani Marg, Mumbai – 400001
Post Author: Priyanka Singh