BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Railway, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL, with its present notification has invited applications from young, talented, and enthusiastic Engineers from Civil Engineering disciplines to join its team on fixed tenure basis for its Transmission Business Group sites located in various parts of the country. The engagement for these positions will be done through contractual recruitment norm for a fixed tenure of 2 years or till the completion of the site, whichever is earlier.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruit norms are as under:
- Date of commencement of online submission of applications: 24-Sep-2014
- Last date of online submission of applications: 15-Oct-2014
- Last date receipt of hardcopy of applications: 23-Oct-2014 till Office Hours
- Date for determining educational eligibility and experience: 01-Sep-2014
Details of the Vacancies:
- Supervisors (Civil)-FTA: 10 Posts [UR-07, OBC-NCL-02, SC-01]
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be offered a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.23370 (consolidated) till the end of 1 year (First year) of their engagement.
- The compensation for the 2nd year of engagement will be decided later by the BHEL
- There will be other allowances applicable for such candidates as per the regulations of BHEL.
- Additionally they will be eligible for reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy of Rs.2 lakhs for self and family members.
Tenure of Employment:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be appointed for a period of 2 years or till the date of project completion, whichever is earlier.
- No extension or permanent employment may be sought by the candidate after termination of the fixed tenure.
- The candidates should not have exceeded 32 years (for General/ Unreserved category) with one year of experience as on 01-Sep-2014.
- However, Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable according to Govt. Rules.
- The applicants must have completed full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- They must also have completed at least One year of post-qualification experience in Civil Work of industrial construction projects/substations/switch yards/power house involving surveying, Geo- technical investigations and experience in construction of foundations, cable trenches, control room buildings, roads, drains etc.
- Exposure to Structural Design and AUTOCAD is desirable for these posts.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
- The candidates have to clear the Pre-Employment Medical Test decided by BHEL before joining.
- All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 100 (Rupees one hundred only)
- The fee can be paid in shape of a Triplicate Fee Deposit Challan as available at the website of BHEL at http://careers.bhel.in in any of the branches of State Bank of India, into Power Jyothi A/C no. 30796267034 maintained at SBI-HE, Kailasapuram (Code No.01363).
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through ONLINE mode of application as available at the website of BHEL at www.bhel.com or http://careers.bhel.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the complete advertisement at the above web portal at http://careers.bhel.in/rectfta/main_advt.jsp before applying for these posts.
- The factual details are to be entered through the Application Form
- After completion of Online Application the candidates are advised to take a print-out of the same and attach that along with other necessary credential certificates and antecedents and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date mentioned (23-Oct-2014)
- The envelope containing application will be super-scribed as “Application for the post of F.T.A. Supervisors (Civil) – TBG Project Site”
- Office Address to submit completed application:
The Senior Manager (HR)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Integrated Office Complex