Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature to be engaged in 02 vacancies of Junior Supervisor (Security), 24 Positions of Havildars (Security) and 05 vacancies of Junior Lady Searcher for its Bangalore Unit.
The details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 28-June-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Supervisor (Security): 02 Posts (UR)
- Havildar (Security): 24 Posts (UR-12, SC-03, ST-03, OBC-06)
- Junior Lady Searcher: 05 Posts (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Junior Supervisor (Security): The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of WG-VII / CP-V in the range of Rs.10050 – Rs.25450 per month with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern.
- Havildar (Security): The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of WG-III / CP-III in the range of Rs.8330 – Rs.22000 per month with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern.
- Junior Lady Searcher: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of WG-II / CP-II in the range of Rs.7960 – Rs.21020 per month with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern.
- Other allowances will be admissible as per the rules of BEL
Age Specific Norms:
- Junior Supervisor (Security): The applicants should not have exceeded 45 years as on 01-May-2014
- Havildar (Security): The applicants should not have exceeded 40 years as on 01-May-2014
- Junior Lady Searcher: The applicants should not have exceeded 30 years as on 01-May-2014
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for eligible candidates (SC/ST/OBC) as per the central government norms.
- Junior Supervisor (Security): The candidates should have completed SSLC and should have served as a JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer) in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy or Air Force.
- Havildar (Security): The candidates should have completed SSLC and should have served Indian the Army or Navy or Air Force for a minimum period of 15 years.
- Junior Lady Searcher: The candidates should have completed SSLC and should have at least 3 years of experience in Armed forces, Paramilitary forces or Karnataka State Police.
- Candidates presently employed in the Defense / Paramilitary Forces and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical category, character and probable date of discharge.
Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only plus bank charges as applicable)
- The fees can be paid through the Bank Challan as available at the website of BEL at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- For SC/ST candidates: Fees exempted
- The journal Number of the bank challan should be mentioned on the Application form.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and a Personal Interview as per the guidelines of BEL.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of Physical Endurance Test and career credentials and candidates will be called for Written Test and from there to Interview.
- The final selection will be done on a merit ranking order.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of BEL at http://www.bel-india.com/
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://bel-india.com/sites/default/files/SECURITY.pdf , before applying for these posts.
- The candidates should fill-up correct details in their Application forms.
- Any wrong or misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (28-June-2014)
- A copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt should be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- The applications should be enclosed in an envelope and should be super-scribed with “The name of the Post Applied for” in bold and capital letters.
- The applications should be sent by ORDINARY POST only.
- Address to send completed application:
The Deputy Manager (HR/Central)
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>