Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature for the positions of Deputy Engineers in E-II grade and Senior Engineers in E-III grade in the field of Mechanical and Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) for its unit located in Navi Mumbai.
The details of the vacancies are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 15-May-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Engineer (E-II Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Deputy Engineer (E-II Electrical/E.E.E): 02 Posts
- Senior Engineer (E-III Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Senior Engineer (E-II Electrical/E.E.E): 02 Posts
(Reservation will be as per the norms of Central Government)
- The candidates selected as Deputy Engineers will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern in Grade-II. These posts will be with a gross CTC of approximately 6.96 lakhs per annum.
- The candidates selected as Senior Engineers will be eligible for a remuneration in the scale of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern in Grade-II. These posts will be with a gross CTC of approximately 8.74 lakhs per annum.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms.
- The applicants should not have completed more than 25 years of age as on 01-May-2014 for the posts of Deputy Engineers.
- The applicants should not have completed more than 32 years of age as on 01-May-2014 for the posts of Senior Engineers.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit for privileged category will be applicable as per the standard government norms.
- The candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ GIETE in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with first class (minimum 60% marks in aggregate, which is relaxed as pass marks for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Experience – Deputy Engineer (Desirable)
- For Mechanical Engineering Posts: The candidates should have One year experience in any one or more areas such as Mechanical structural Design, Mechanism Design, HVAC Design, Mast and lifting mechanism design. Knowledge in CAD software (Solidworks, ProE), Finite Element Analysis etc is preferable for selection.
- For Electrical/ EEE Engineering Posts: The candidates should have – One-year experience in the field of Designing Electrical Power Systems. Knowledge of SCADA programming, Electrical Auto CAD or similar s/w and knowledge of Electrical Distribution Design is desirable. The candidates should have good knowledge of all aspects of electrical safety.
- However, Engineering graduates in the above specializations without experience, may also apply.
Experience – Senior Engineer (Essential)
- For Mechanical Engineering Posts: The candidates should have minimum post qualification experience of 3 years for candidates with BE/B.Tech or Minimum post qualification experience of 2 years for candidates with ME/M.Tech in any one or more areas such as Mechanical Structural Design, Mechanism Design, HVAC Design, Mast and lifting Mechanism Design, etc. Experience in use of Design Software such as Solid Works / Pro-E. Finite element Analysis preferably using Ansys (Structural FEA, CFD), Linear and non-linear, Static and dynamics cases. Similar experience with other FEA software tools is desirable.
- For Electrical/ EEE Engineering Posts: The candidates should have Minimum post qualification experience of 3 years for candidates with BE/B.Tech or Minimum post qualification experience of 2 years for candidates with ME/M.Tech in designing of Electrical Power Systems for stationary and mobile application. Knowledge of Electrical Auto CAD or other similar s/w. Experience in selection of DG sets, DG set integration design, engine, alternator coupling, AMF / ATS programming. Selection and integration of UPS, cables, and connectors as part of system design. SCADA programming, Experience in Power distribution design including power distribution panel. Shall have good knowledge of all aspects of electrical safety.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and a Personal Interview as per the norms stated by BEL.
- The applicants need to produce all original documents with respect to their age, nativity, academics, experience, etc. during the time of Interview.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of BEL at http://www.bel-india.com/ or at http://bel-india.com/recruitment
- Prior to submission of application the candidates need to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Matter%20for%20Advertisement%20on%20Web.pdf
- Those candidates who have not completed Engineering Degree need not apply for these posts.
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (15-May-2014)
- Address to send completed application:
The Dy. General Manager (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited
Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja
Navi Mumbai – 410208
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>