[Advertisement for Selection of 852 Lower Primary Teachers in remote areas of the 6 (six) districts of Assam]
Advertisement No. SSA/ Esstt(TT)/Rectt/Medium/107/2014/10603
In line with the recent vacancies for SSA-Assam, a notice has been published to induct working teachers for recruitment of Assistant Teachers (Lower Primary) under the Axom Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Mission in remote areas of the 6 (six) districts of Assam. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and passed TET (Elementary) qualification, and who are mentally and physically fit to work in the remotest destinations of the state can apply through Online Mode for these posts.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Date of announcement of Notification: 16-July-2014
- Date of starting of registration of Online Application Form: 18-July-2014
- Final Date for registration of Online Application: 28-Jul-2014
- Screening and Verification of original documents: from 05-Aug-2014 till 11-Aug-2014
Posts to be Filled Up (with Medium):
Assistant Teachers (Lower Primary): 852 posts
- Cachar district: 396 Posts [Bangla-393, Manipuri-03]
- Goalpara district: 101 Posts [Bangla-01, Garo-100]
- Hailakandi district: 79 Posts [Bangla]
- Kamrup(Rural) district: 22 Posts [Bangla-02, Garo-20]
- Karimganj district: 225 Posts [Bangla]
- Tinsukia district: 29 Posts [Bangla-01, Hindi-28]
- Those candidates who were recently engaged in the medium specific schools vide no. SSA/Esstt/Rectt/Medium/107/2014/10173 dated. 19/06/2014 and No.SSA/Esstt/(TT)/Rectt/Medium/107/2014/10548 dated. 11.07.2014 need not apply for these posts.
- There will be reservation of post for SC/ ST (Plains)/ ST (Hills)/ OBC/ MOBC/ Physically Handicapped candidates as per standard norms.
- The candidates selected as Contractual teachers will get all facilities including leave & other allowances as per Government norms.
The candidates interested for these posts must fulfil the following requirements:
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) OR must have passed Graduation from a recognized university
- The applicant must have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Elementary standards.
- Preference will be given to those who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from NCTE recognized institutes and those who have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education) from RCI recognized institutes.
- Only those candidates who have passed TET (Elementary) in the concerning 4 mediums of instruction indicated, viz. Bangla, Hindi, Manipuri and Garo can apply
- The selection procedure will be through scrutiny of Marks obtained by the candidates in TET (Elementary), Academic Qualification examination and professional qualification examination and excellence in NCC (B/C certificate), excellence at State level sports, cultural activities, etc.
- A district-wise merit list will be prepared accordingly for selection of candidates.
- The candidates have to produce original certificates during the time of Screening.
- All selected candidates will have to be professionally qualified as per NCTE’s norms latest by 31-Mar-2015.
How to Apply:
- The Candidates may apply ONLINE ONLY through the website of the Axom SSA Assam at www.ssaassam.gov.in
- The Candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisemnet as availabel at the above web-portal before applying for these posts.
- All candidates are required to detail all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification, experience etc.
- Once submitted, the candidates will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- No off-line applications will be received either at District Office or State Mission Office under any circumstances and in such applications will be considered invalid.
- Only 1 application will be accepted from a single candidate for only 1 district. Multiple applications may result in disqualification.