Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (AP PSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments. AP PSC has released a recent notification regarding filling up vacancies in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service under the cadre of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV). The applications are invited through Online mode only.
The details of the notification with comprehensive recruitment related requirements are detailed as under:
- Date of starting of receipt of Application through Online mode: 04-Jan-2014
- Final date for receipt of Application through Online mode: 22-Jan-2014
- Last date for payment of Application Fees: 20-Jan-2014
- Date of written examination: 23-Feb-2014 (tentative)
- Publication of Ranking List: 24-Mar-2014 (tentative)
Mode of Application: ONLINE only (No other modes of application will be accepted) through the website of AP PSC at www.apspsc.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) (in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service)
Total Number of Vacancies: 2677
- The reservation to the local candidates and SC, ST, BC from the state of Andhra Pradesh will be applicable as per rules and the details of which can be availed at the website of AP PSC at www.apspsc.gov.in
Essential Eligibility Factors:
Age: The candidate must be within the age group of 18-36 years as on 1st of July 2013. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit for privileged categories, state government permanent/ temporary employees.
Academics: The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline as recognized by Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates securing a successful position as a Panchayat Secretary will be entitled to get remuneration in the pay band of Rs.7250 – Rs.22430 along with other perks and allowances as applicable by the state government Panchayati Raj department.
- As Application Processing Fee (for all): Rs.100
- As Examination Fee: Rs.80 (for all except the reserved class i.e. SC/ ST/ PH/ BC/ Ex-Sm)
- As Examination Fee: NIL (for i.e. SC/ ST/ PH/ BC/ Ex-Sm)
Mode of Payment of Fees:
- A candidate will be eligible to download fee payment challan only after completing the first phase of online registration (basic details like name, father’s name, etc.)
- The candidates can then pay their fees through the challan at any AP Online centers or at any branch of State Bank of India
- The fees should be remitted through convenient options only on the next working day of the filing up basic details online through the website of AP PSC.
Mode of Selection:
- The Selection to the post will be made by the District Collector / District Selection Committee as per the Merit List
- There will be a single Written Examination for selection of candidates. This examination in written mode will be with objective questions.
- The merit list will be followed by verification of documents, and the candidates have to produce all original of documents in respect of their age, qualification and claims for special exemption, without which his candidature will be disavowed.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of the AP PSC at www.apspsc.gov.in
- The candidates are required to fill in all details exactly and accurately as per supporting documents
- The candidates need to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The candidates are advised to keep true copies of the application form and fee receipt for future reference
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Any shortfall of information or wrong/ misleading information will be subject to cancellation of candidature
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- For any problems related to online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets candidates can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The candidates are advised to practice sanctity during the complete selection procedure
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding for the candidates
For zone-wise vacancies and to get the complete information on this recruitment, candidates can refer to the website of the AP PSC at http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/201.pdf