Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL), a joint venture of NTPC Limited, HPGCL (Haryana Power Generation Co. Ltd.), and IPGCL (Indraprastha Power Generation Co. Ltd.); invites applications from eligible experienced candidates for the posts of various areas as Contracts and Materials, Human Resources, Finance and Accounts, Information Technology, Field Quality Assurance, and Doctors.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 19-August-2015
Number of Vacancies as per Grade in Various Disciplines:
- Contracts & Materials: 03 Posts in E5 Grade
- Human Resources: 03 Posts (02 Posts in E4 Grade, and 01 Post in E5 Grade)
- Finance & Accounts: 03 Posts (02 Posts in E4 Grade, and 01 Post in E5 Grade)
- IT: 01 Post in E3 Grade
- Field Engineering Services: 01 Post in E3 Grade
- Field Quality Assurance: 01 Post in E3 Grade
- Doctors: 02 Posts in E3 Grade
Upper Age Limit: 47 years for E5 Grade Post, 42 years for E4 Grade Post, and 37 years for E3 Grade Post
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Contracts & Materials: Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) with at least 60% Marks.
- Human Resources: Graduate with at least 2 years PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ PG Programme in Management with Specialization in Human Resources/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management with minimum 60% Marks.
- Finance & Accounts: Candidate should have passed CA OR ICWA
- IT: Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/IT) or MCA with at least 60% Marks.
- Field Engineering Services: Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) with minimum 60% Marks.
- Field Quality Assurance: Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) with minimum 60% Marks.
- Doctors (Gynecologist & Pediatrician): Candidate should have passed MBBS with MD/ MS in Respective specialty (O&G Pediatrics).
Candidates should have minimum four years of post qualification experience for E3 Grade Post, seven years of post qualification experience for E4 Grade Post, and ten years of post qualification experience for E5 Grade Post.
- E5 Grade: Rs. 36600-62000/-
- E4 Grade: Rs. 32900-62000/-
- E3 Grade: Rs. 29100-54500/-
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Candidates can deposit the fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Limited payable at Noida. SC/ ST/ PH Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with two passport size photographs, demand draft if applicable, required documents/ certificates as per requested in official advertisement; by super scribing the advertisement number and name of the post on top of the envelope containing the application form; to AGM (HR), Consultancy Wing, Room 223, EOC Annexe, NTPC Ltd., A-8A, Sector 24, Noida- 201301, Uttar Pradesh
For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment notification from Aravali Power Company Private Limited (APCPL), here, http://www.apcpl.co.in/Vacancy/APCPL%20Employment%20English.pdf
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through official recruitment advertisement in detail, before applying for the same.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>