Airports Authority of India invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control/ Electronics). Selected candidates for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control/ Electronics) will be on training for a period of six months.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 12-January-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application of Step-1: 10-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application of Step-2: 18-February-015
- Last Date for Receipt of Payment through Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India: 14-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 200 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 22 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 27 years as on 10-February-2015. [Relaxation in age limit as per rules]
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Candidate should have passed full time Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Math from a recognised university with minimum 60% of marks; OR passed full time BE/ B.Tech in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% of marks.
- Junior Executive (Electronics): Candidate should have passed full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics; with minimum 60% of marks.
Pay Scale [IDA]: Rs. 16400-3%-40500/- (E-1 Grade) plus other allowances as per company norms
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can make the payment through system Generated challan at any Branch of State Bank of India. On submission of challan, a unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated, and must be written on challan by bank staff.
- SC/ST/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and Interview for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control/ Electronics).Voice test to be conducted for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Airports Authority of India, www.aai.aero
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail selection process, written exam centres, information on how to pay the application fee, step by step guidelines on how to apply online, and other important instructions please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Airports Authority of India, here, http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Advertisement2014_JE_ATC_CNS.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>