Air India Charters Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts in various departments on fixed term contract basis for a period of five years.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26-December-2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Manager-Training (Mumbai): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager-Training (Mumbai): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager DGCA Liaison (Delhi): 01 Post
- Training Co-ordinator (Mumbai): 02 Posts
- Clerical/ Support Staff (Mumbai): 02 Posts
Flight Safety Department
- Dy. Chief of Flight Safety (Mumbai ): 01 Post
- Operating/ Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer: 12 Posts
- Manager Scheduling – (Operating & Cabin Crew): 01 Post
- Manager Flight Operations: 02 Posts
- Chief Manager In-flight services: 01 Post
- Dy. Chief Manager In-flight Services: 02 Posts
- Clerical Staff: 06 Posts
- Sr. Finance Officer: 03 Posts
- Station Co-ordinator: 01 Post
Upper Age Limit as on 01-December-2014:
- For Manager-Training, Manager Scheduling, Manager Flight Operations, Chief Manager In-flight services: 45 years
- For Deputy Manager-Training, Deputy Manager DGCA Liaison, Training Co-ordinator, Operating/ Cabin Crew Scheduling Officer, Dy. Chief Manager In-flight Services, Station Co-ordinator: 35 years
- For Clerical/ Support Staff, Sr. Finance Officer: 30 years
- For Dy. Chief of Flight Safety (Mumbai): 60 years
- For Clerical Staff: 25 years
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belong to General and OBC categories can submit the fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or personal interview, and Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application along with self attested photo copies of relevant certificates, two recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs (matt finish paper with light background), requested Demand Draft, in an envelope super scribed as “POST APPLIED FOR ____” by post to
The Chief of HR, Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required educational qualification and experiences, detail selection process, emplouments per month, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Air India Charters Limited here http://www.airindiaexpress.in/data/Ad-Recruitement-15Dec2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>