Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a Public Sector Undertaking and is a subsidiary of Air India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company provides ground handling services (cargo, passenger, baggage) at various airports in India.
AIATSL wishes to engage Indian nationals, who meet with the requirements specified herein, for ground duties, on a fixed-term contract basis, for a period of three years, for the post of Customer Agent at MUMBAI. Vacancies are indicative and may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the Company. The details of the vacancies and the procedures for application are detailed as under:
- Date for Walk-In: 15th of September 2012
Mode of Application: Interested candidates are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time specified.
Nature of Employment: Special Recruitment Drive
Number of Vacancies: 65 (ST-15, OBC – 50)
Details of Eligibility: (to be reckoned on 1st of August 12)
Graduate in any discipline with ability to speak English. Preference will be given to candidates conversant with local language and basic computer operation.
- Height – 158 CM (Male) and 152.5 CM (female)
- The other essentials as per Medical service standard of the company
Candidate should have clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/ birth marks and must have even and regular teeth.
Age: (as on 1st August 12)
- OBC: Between 18-31 years
- ST: Between 18-33 years
- For Ex-Servicemen relaxation will be as per rules
Walk-In Date: 15th of September 2012
Walk In Registration Time: 0930 hours to 1230 hours.
Indian Airlines Ideal School
Indian Airlines Staff Colony – I
Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 029
(Bus Route No.311 from Kurla & Santacruz Railway Station to the venue)
Dress Code: Formal with leather shoes
- Applicants walking in, will have to appear for Group Discussion, on the same day/ following day(s)
- Those who qualify in the Group Discussion will have to appear for Personal Interview on any day as may be communicated to the candidate.
- Candidates are required to make at boarding and lodging arrangements at their own cost, if required.
- Applicants are required to WALK-IN to the venue given above, on the date and time as indicated along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English with requisite documents.
- They also have to submit an Application Fee of Rs.300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of ‘Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.’ Payable at Mumbai, which is not refundable.
- No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ applicants belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Important Documents for Walk-In:
- Educational qualification
- Date of birth proof
- Experience certificate (if experienced)
- Appointment letter and the latest pay slip (if employed)
- Caste certificate
- Physical standard certificate
- First Year: Rs.12000 per month
- Second Year: Rs.13000 per month
- Third Year: Rs.14000 per month
Period of Job Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years from the date of joining.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to AIATSL Special Recruitment Drive 2012 For Customer Agent
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>