Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites interested and eligible candidates for walk-in interview for the posts of Security Agent on a fixed term contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed on the basis of performance and the requirement of the Company.
Most Important Date for Walk-in:
- Date of walk-in: April 25, 2015 from 0800 Hrs.to 1100 Hrs.; Venue: Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina, Santa Cruz(E), Mumbai 400 029.
- Date of walk-in: May 05, 2015 from 0800 Hrs.to 1100 Hrs; Venue: Railway Recreation Club, Behind Rail Nilayam, Near Secunderabad Railway Station, Hyderabad 500 003
- Date of Walk-in: May 19, 2015 from 0800 Hrs.to 1100 Hrs.; Venue: Air India sports Stadium, Air India Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam, Near Palavanthaangal Railway Station, Chennai 600 027.
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised: Security Agent
Region/Station Wise Recruitment:
- Western (Mumbai): 175 Posts
- Southern (Hyderabad): 92 Posts
- Southern (Chennai): 74 Posts
- Southern (Kerala – Kochi and other outstations): 61 Posts
Upper Age Limit as on 01-April-2015:
- General candidates: 28 years
- OBC category candidates: 31 years
- SC/ ST category candidates: 33 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language.
Candidates must have fulfilled the required physical standards. Candidates having NCC “C” Certificate, and one year experience in the related area will get preferred.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
- Candidates can deposit the application fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates must write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile.No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Emoluments: Rs. 13,800/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in along with completed application form, requested demand draft, originals and self attested photocopies of the testimonials/certificates as suggested in official advertisement, at walk-in venue.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment walk-in notification, here, http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/181_1_SA_Advt_1_4_2015.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>