UPPSC PCS Pre Exam 2022 Notification [A-2/E-1/2022] – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the nodal agency of the state for competent selection of candidature for various jobs in the state and district cadre. Operating in line with the Guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission, it is the state entity that is responsible for sourcing competent human resource to act as functionaries in various departments of the state. UPPSC is inviting competent applications for recruitment of state cadre of office bearers in Upper Scale Subordinate Services.
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 250 Vacancies
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||16 March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12 April 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Fee||12 April 2021|
|Last Date for Complete Online Application form||16 April 2022|
|Download Preliminary Exam Answer Key||Answer Key | Notification|
|Download Preliminary Exam Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
Other details of the vacancies:
The posts are intended to be filled up as follows:
SELECTION POSTS – Only Through Written Exam
|POSTS – Only Through Written Exam|
|1||Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||Candidates must possess post graduate degree with 50% marks in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology.|
|2||Tax Assessment Officer||Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics with 55% marks.|
SELECTION POSTS Through Written Exam and Interview
|POSTS Through Written Exam and Interview|
|01||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Candidates must be Law Graduate.|
|02||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree.|
|03||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Candidates must be Commerce Graduate.|
|04||Assistant Controller Legal
Measurement (Grade-I & II)
|Candidates must possess Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.|
|05||Senior Lecturer, DIET||Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|06||Chemist||Candidates must possess M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry and At least three years experience.|
|07||Officer on Special Duty (Computer)||Candidates must possess Graduation degree in computer Engineering or First Class Post Graduate Degree in Math and one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and One Year Experience in Computer Work.|
|08||District Cane Officer||Candidates must be Agriculture Graduate.|
|09||Labour Enforcement Officer||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law/ Labour relation/ Labour welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/ Sociology/ Social work/ Social welfare/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management.|
|10||Management Officer/ Manager (Estate Department)||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology OR bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.|
Reservation Rules: The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, etc. apart from Ex-servicemen and PWDs.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-July-2022.
Candidate must have completed Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline of any recognised University or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Applicants are strongly suggested to refer to official recruitment advertisement to get detail information on required Educational Qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Mode of Selection:
Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services General Examination 2022. Final Selection will be made on the basis of Main (written) Examination, and Interview
- For Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Exam Fee of Rs.100/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.25/-
- For SC & ST category candidates: Exam fee of Rs.40/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.25/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Only On-line Processing fee of Rs.25/-
- Candidates can make the payment in the form of E-Challan/ I-Collect in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online (Three Stages- Basic Registration, Deposit of Fee, and Final take after two days of depositing the fee in the bank) through official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in
Note: Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete application ON-LINE with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement.
Candidates selected for Main (written examination), will have to will have to fill up another application form along with suggested application fee for Main Examination.
- Sub Registrar, Asst. P.O. (Transport): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Law.
- Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/ Supdt. Govt. Garden: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Science with Horticulture (Ag.) Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
- Dist. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Dist. Administrative Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Dist. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Agriculture.
- Dist. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Commerce.
- Asst. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Graduate Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as one subject.
- Asst. Director Industries (Marketing): The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or PG Degree in Textile Technology or minimum Graduate Degree in Textile Technology.
- Asst. Labor Commissioner: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- Dist. Program Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Dist. Probation Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete PG Degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ or equivalent or Post-Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.
- Statistical Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete Post Graduate degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
For details a person can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at //uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=102&flag=E&FID=275
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group as on 1-July-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for UP State Candidates.
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ through i-collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam):
The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category
- Online Processing fee of Rs.15 will be applicable for all the categories additionally.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at //uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to read through the details of the notification as available at //uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=102&flag=E&FID=275, before applying Online.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan/ through i-collect
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of their Online Application and Fee Payment Receipt for future reference.