Telangana TSPSC Recruitment 2022-23 Notification For Town Planning & Building Overseers in Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana
Telangana State Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the post of Town Planning & Building Overseers, THE DIRECTOR OF TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING IN MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
Town Planning & Building Overseers in Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana- 175 Vacancies
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-September-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13-October-2022
Date of Written Exam: January, 2023
Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in D.C.E./L.C.E./L.A.A., awarded by the State Board of Technical Education; OR
Degree in B.Arch, or B.E./ B.Tech (Civil), or B.Planning/ B.Tech (Planning) from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years as on 01-July-2022. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 32,810-96,890/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of examination (Commission may conduct the examination either computer based recruitment test or offline OMR based examination of objective type) of 300 marks (150 marks of General Studies and General Abilities Paper, and 150 marks of Intermediate Vocational Standard Paper held at Hyderabad including HMDA Jurisdiction.
SYLLABUS PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
5. Economy of India and Telangana
6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
9. Policies of Telangana State
10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
13. Basic English (8th Class Standard)
Application and Examination Fees:
Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed Applicants of Telangana State (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-)
Rs. 280/- for all other candidates (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- and Examination Fee Rs. 80/-)
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee online through online mode.
candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through official recruitment notification to get the detail insight on eligibility norms and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), here, TSPSC Recruitment Advertisement 14-2022