Tripura Police works to maintain the law and order in the state, protecting the rights of the people and ensuring a secure society for them to live in. The Tripura Police is often applauded across the nation for its modest approach towards a common man. It is regarded to be one of the most disciplined state police forces in India. Tripura Police has contributed a lot towards fighting insurgency in the state of Tripura.
The Tripura Police headquarters is located at Agartala, the capital of Tripura state. Entire Tripura Police is divided into two ranges, The Southern Range consisting of West, Sepahijala, South, Khowai, and Gomati districts and the Northern range consisting of North, Dhalai, and Unakoti districts. It had in all 65 police stations across the state.
With the recent notification from Tripura Police, it invites competent applications from male and female candidates join the force as a Constables. A total of 1000 vacancies are to be filled-up through this recruitment on merit basis selection. The selection will be done through recruitment camps organized for various districts of Tripura from 10-November-2022.
The details of the vacancies are underlined: DIRECT RECRUITMENT
Schedule of Recruitment Rallies for the Post of Tripura Police Constable (Men/ Women) in connection with Physical Measurement, Physical Endurance Test & Documents verification: 10-NOVEMBER-2022 TO 21-DECEMBER-2022
Name & Number of Vacancies:
Constable: 1000 Posts (SC-89, ST-328 & Unreserved-583)
Mode of Selection:
The Selection will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Endurance Test (Only for scrutiny)
(ii) Written Test- 85 MARKS [Those candidates who have qualified in Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Endurance Test will be allowed to appear in Written Test]
(iii) Personality Test- 15 MARKS [Those candidates who have qualify in Written Test will be allowed to appear in Personality Test]
The final selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis from the marks obtained in the Written and Personality Test on the same venue as per the discretion of Tripura Police.
- The applicant must have completed 8th standard and above education from a recognized board of Tripura. Candidates must passed Madhyamik or equivalent board examination in case of unreserved candidates.
- A candidate shall not be above 24 years of age and should have achieved minimum of 18 years on 01-Jan-2022.
- However, relaxation in norms of age (max 5 years) will be offered as per rules for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The applicants selected for the post of Constables will receive Tripura State Pay Matrix Level- 6 Cell-01.
How to Apply:
Schedule of Recruitment Rallies for the Post of Tripura Police Constable (Men/ Women) in connection with Physical Measurement, Physical Endurance Test & Documents verification.
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled-in by the candidate and two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and attested copies of documents as suggested in official advertisement need to be brought to the selection ground as on the scheduled date for each district.
- The applicants may review their eligibility and confirm their qualification and age with the original notification available at the web portal of Tripura at tripurapolice.gov.in/recruitments
- The candidates must bring all original certificates in support of their age, education and relaxations so as to get verified as and when asked by the Selection Committee of Tripura Police. The candidates are advised to reach the venue well before the official hours notified in the original advertisement.
Recruitment Rallies for the Post of Tripura Police Constable (Men/ Women) DIRECT RECRUITMENT 2022 [CORRIGENDUM]