With the recent announcement from the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board, there are 2207 vacancies will be filled up in the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Education Services in the state. The applications from competent candidates are invited through the prescribed format. The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state is a state government organization responsible for conducting Teachers Eligibility Test and select teachers of various categories for appointment in the schools and other educational establishments of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Direct Recruitment Board Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/2021
Name of the Job Position: Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I /Computer Instructor Grade-I
Total Number of Vacancies: 2207
Post Code: 21PG
Service: Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service (Grade-I)
Most Important Dates:
Advertisement Number- 01/2021
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 09 September 2021
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 16 September 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 October 2021
- Date of Written Examination: 13 November 2021, 14 November 2021 & 15 November 2021
Pay scale and Remunerations: The applicants selected for the posts will be eligible to receive a scale of 36900 – 116600/- Pay Matrix level- 18
- For Graduate Assistants: The candidates should possess M.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc. in the relevant subject with B.Ed. The candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for Academic subjects and Languages.
- For Physical Education Director-Grade-I: Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Bachelor of
Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.,) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports. M.P.Ed. of minimum two years duration from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- Computer Instructor Grade I: Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognized University or its equivalent.
Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent.
B.Ed.,/ B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognized University or its equivalent.
Age relevant criteria: The candidates should not have attained a max age of 40 years as on 01-July-2021.
Application Fees: Application fee: Rs. 500 (Rs.250 for SC, SCA, ST, and PWD candidates). Candidates are suggested to pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of a Written test and followed by verification of the documents. A provisional list of candidates will be published for candidates selected for appointment after Certificate Verification and after addition of weightage of marks for period of wait in Employment Exchange and Teaching experience.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions are suggested to apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
For more detail insight on this recruitment candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement from Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board here, Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board TRB TN Direct Recruitment Advertisement 01-2021