Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the vital Para-Military Forces under the Home Ministry. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit 787 Constable/ Tradesman in the trades of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter, Sweeper, Washer Man & Water Carrier for the year 2022. This will be done through a specific categorization of general aspirants and from Ex-Servicemen including some of the backlog posts.
Final result of selected candidates will be declared on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Examination subject to their qualifying the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Medical Examination.
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/ TRADESMEN 2022 IN केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल:
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-November-2022
- Final Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-December-2022
Position: Constable/ Tradesman
No of Vacancies: 787
- Cook: 304 Posts
- Tailor: 27 Posts
- Cobbler: 07 Posts
- Sweeper: 199 Posts
- Washer Man: 118 Posts
- Barber: 109 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Mason: 12 Posts
- Plumber: 04 Posts
- Mali: 03 Posts
- Welder: 03 Posts
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidate selected for these positions will receive a monthly remuneration in the scale of Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees.
- Apart from this, they will be entitled to receive other perks and allowances as per the norms of CISF.
- The candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute (ITI) trained personnel will be preferred for these posts.
- For Unskilled Trades (Sweeper/ Water Carrier) the candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- The Ex-Servicemen should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring equivalency.
Age of the candidates:
- The candidates applying for the post of Constables should have attained minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 23 years as on 01-August-2022.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and Ex-Servicemen there is relaxation in the upper age limit as per the service directives.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
- Height: 170 cm (General/ BC/ OBC) / 165 cm or 162.5 cm (for privileged applicants)
- Chest measurement: 80 cm (unexpanded) and 85 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm for all).
- Weight: Should be in proportion to height
- Eye Sight: Should be 6/6 or 6/9 with both eyes.
- Relaxation in this criteria will be applicable for privileged categories as per CISF norms.
Medical Standard: A (Aye) in Shape-I
- For General UR, EWS and OBC candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
The selection will be conducted in the following manner: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Medical Examination.
All the candidates declared pass in PST/PET & documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature.
COOK- Cooking of Chapati & Rice, Cooking of vegetable/Dal/Samber / Idli etc., Cooking of Meat/Fish/Egg/Kheer
BOOT MAKER / COBBLER- Polishing of shoes, Handling of tools, Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes
TAILOR- Taking measurement of personnel, Cutting of cloths, Stitching of Uniforms
BARBER- Handling of tools, Hair Cutting, Shaving
WASHER MAN- Washing of clothes, Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform, Ironing of woollen, Terry cotton Uniforms
SWEEPER- Sweeping, Cleaning of toilets, Cleaning of Bathrooms etc.
PAINTER- Knowledge of colours, paints and shades, Painting of sign-boards, Painting/drawing
MASON- Preparation of ‘Mashala’, Mason/Construction work, Plastering work
PLUMBER- To lay pipe line, Repair of water pipe line, Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
MALI- Plantations and making grafts, Maintenance of plants, Knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, Fertilizers in seetideseeti. Knowledge of indigenous manures.
WELDER- Knowledge of welding tools, ARC Welding, Gas Welding