There have been certain amendments and changes to the existing structure of the GATE. Candidates are advised to go through the details of the GATE-2014 notification in order to apply proactively for this prestigious examination in the coming months. We have tried to emphasize 2014 GATE examination with acute accuracy and perfection. Still, we request to all aspirants to review the Organizing Institute Website at http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/ for ratification of the facts and figures.
The amendments are:
- For the year 2014, a new paper ‘Ecology and Evolution’ has been added to the elective papers of this Online Examination
- With this addition the total number of papers for GATE-2014 is rounding off to 22 (Twenty-Two)
- All these 22 Papers will be appeared by the candidates through the Online Computer Based Test (CBT). There is possibility for Numerical answers, which need to be input by the candidates using the virtual Keyboard.
- The examination will be held during forenoon and afternoons of alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) starting from 1-Feb-2014, which will extend up to 2-Mar-2014.
- Some of the papers may be spanned over multiple sessions and this will be notified in due course.
- The application fee structure has been revised for GATE-2014. With this notification, the General and OBC male candidates have to remit a fee of Rs.1500, whereas, SC, ST, PWD and Women Candidates from all categories will have to remit a fee of Rs.750 for registration.
- The fee payment can be done by Net Banking/ NEFT. For Challan Payment candidates can use only State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>