Western Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company, and a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer, and Surveyor Posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Number of Vacancies:
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer, T&S Grade-C: 438 Posts (General- 219, OBC- 119, SC- 66, ST- 34)
- Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade-B: 27 Posts (General- 14, OBC- 07, SC- 04, ST- 02)
Minimum 18 years and not more than 30 years for General candidates, 33 years for OBC category candidates, and 35 years for SC/ ST category candidates as on 01-December-2014.
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer: Candidate should have completed Mining Sidar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS; OR [Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying, and Overman Competency Certificate]; and Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS, and Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Surveyor (Min): Candidate should have passed Matriculation and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS; OR [Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying, and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS].
Basic Pay Under NCWA- IX:
- Mining Sirdar/ Short Firer: Rs. 19035.02 + Allowances
- Surveyor (Min): Rs. 20552.37 + Allowances
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand draft from any nationalized Bank drawn in the favour of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
- Name of the candidate and post applied for should be written on the back side of demand draft.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Interview. Only those candidates who have shortlisted in written test, will be allowed to appear in Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with requested Demand Draft, and self attested copies of required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement to the General Manager (P/IR), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
Applicants are suggested to write the Post applied for, in bold letters, on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Western Coalfields Limited, here, http://westerncoal.nic.in/sites/default/files/userfiles/appoint-ms-sur-2015.pdf