Public Service Commission West Bengal was established under the provision of Government of India Act that came into effect from 1st April 1937. They are proud of its glorious existence and plunged to discharge all its duties with complete dedication and responsibilities.
Application has been invited vide advertisement number 3/2013 for;
- Posts in Government Engineering College as Principal, Professor and Associate Professor.
- Post under School Educational Department as Head Mistress, Science Mistress, geography Mistress and Science Master.
- Post of District Inspector under School Educational Department of West Bengal.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies hold within Government Engineering College for the post of Principal is 3 (One each reserved for SC/ST and OBC candidates).
Professor Post in subject of:
- Training and Placement-1
- Computer Science and Engineering-7
- Information Technology-5
- Electrical Engineering-1
- Electrical Communication-2
- Civil Engineering-1
- Mechanical Engineering-1
- Computer Application-1
- Ceramic Technology-1
- Polymer Science and Technology- 1
- Textile Technology-2
- Textile Technol0gy and APM- 4
Associate Professors for the subjects of:
- Training and placement-3
- Computer Science and engineering-15
- Information Technology-9
- Electrical Engineering- 7
- Electronic Communication-4
- Chemical Engineering-1
- Mechanical Engineering-6
- Computer Application-2
- Bio Technology-1
- Textile Engineering-1
- Textile Eng and APM-1
- Civil Engineering-6
In School of Educational Department–
- Head Mistress-1 (Men Unsuitable)
- Science Mistress- 1 (Only for Women)
- Geography Mistress-1 (Only for Women)
- Science Master-1 (Only For Women)
For the post of District Inspector are-2
Notification Date- 25 Apr 2013.
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form- 21 May 2013
For each specified post the candidates must follow the mentioned age limit, educational qualification and year of experience correctly. This criterion is a must to follow that are mentioned by the requisite authority of Public Service Commission of West Bengal. Knowledge of Bengali Language is a must for all applied candidates.
The Upper Age limit specified for the post Principal and Professor must not exceed more than 50 years, for the post of Associate Professor is must not exceed more than 45 years, For the post under School Educational Department (Science, geography Mistress and Science master) age limit should not exceed 35 years and For Head Mistress it should not exceed more than 45 years, for the post of District Inspector the upper age limit is mentioned of 35 years as on 1-1-2-13. Relaxation has been made for well qualified and experienced candidates that are holding subsequent knowledge in the same field.
Pay Scale offered for the post of Principal is Rs.16400 to Rs.22400, for the post of Professor the pay scale offered is Rs.37000 to Rs.67000 plus 10000 grade pay, for Associate professor is Rs.37000 to Rs.67000 plus 9000 grade pay, for the post of Head Mistress the pay scale is Rs.15600 to Rs.42000 plus 6600 grade pay, for the post of Science Master, Science and Geography Mistress is Rs. 15600 to Rs.42000 plus 5400 grade pay and for the post of District Inspector the pay scale offered is Rs. 15600 to Rs.42000 plus 5400 grade pay respectively.
Application Fee & How to:
Candidates are charged with Rs.210 as application fee which is required to be paid through any Indian Postal Order. Fee should be paid by getting through the registered Challan from Government treasury in West Bengal or Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata.
Form is required to be purchased after the advertisement has been publishes before the last date. Also must be sent along with fee receipt at GPO Kolkata.
Selections of the candidates are based upon screening or written test conducted by the Public Service Commission of West Bengal. Those who qualify the test will be sent to follow personal interview.
Mode of Application:
Offline mode of application form is acceptable.
How to Apply:
- Student those who are applying for various post need to sent separate application form referring to specific post details.
- Fill the application form with required detail completely and then attach it with application fee receipt.
- Enclose the duly filled application form with qualification details such as certificates, mark sheet and passport size photographs, two self-addressed unstamped envelopes, one self-addressed post card, and sent to prescribed address.
To gather more information on detail eligibility criteria, prescribed application form, selection process, do refer to www.pscwb.org.in. One may refer to official advertisement here www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/professor%20Advt._29042013.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>