Rajasthan State Integrated Child Development Services Department, in line with the ICDS Scheme has recently notified direct recruitment for Pre-Primary Teachers through concerned Competitive Examination. This Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment Competitive Exam for the year 2013 will be conducted as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan State Women and Child Development Service. Fresh applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application/ remittance of Application Fees: 28-Aug-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 20-Sept-2013 till midnight
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees: 20-Sept-2013
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 01-Jan-2014
- Pre-Primary Teacher: 1148 posts
- Out of which 910 posts are open to all and 248 (90 + 148 PWD backlog) posts are reserved for TSP area
- Out of which reservations are applicable as General-456, SC-145, ST-109, OBC-191, SBC-09, PWD-28, Sportsperson – 18, Ex-SM-113, TSP-UR-45, TSP-SC-04, TSP-ST-41, TSP-SC-bklg-06, TSP-ST-bklg-142 posts
- Applicants can apply for any one Positions
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
- The eligible candidates, who are selected for Pre-Primary Teacher will be eligible for a pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade pay of Rs.2400.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Women and Child Development Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014. The minimum age prescribed is 18 years as on the same date. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- The applicants must have completed Higher/Senior Secondary Education and 2 years Nursery Teachers Training as recognized by the SCERT, Rajasthan or National Education Council, New Delhi
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi. He should have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and traditions.
- For all candidates except SC, ST/PWD from Rajasthan State: Rs.350
- For SBC, OBC-NCL: Rs.300
- For SC, ST, PWD: Rs.250
- Processing fee for all candidates: Rs.30
- The fees can be remitted in cash at any of the Citizen Service Centers (CSCs)/ e-Mitra Kiosks as per the instructions.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents as per the Women and Child Development Department of the State of Rajasthan
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government through the web portal http://wcdraj.net/PDF/NTTADV27082013.pdf or at http://www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in/
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates can apply through the website www.wcdraj.org or at www.wcdraj.net
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The candidates are advised to keep the print copy of the Online Application Form and original fee payment receipt, which need to be produced at the Written Examination Centres at the time of examination. Without these documents the candidates will not be allowed to appear the examination.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>