West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Sub Assistant Engineer, and Nurse Positions.
- Starting Date for Online Registration 19-December-2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 09-January-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 15-January-2015
- Date for Payment of Fee: 19-December-2014 to 09-January-2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 01-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: 123 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 60 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT & C): 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR & A): 16 Posts
- Assistant Manager (F & A): 09 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
- Nurse: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years for all the posts, and not more than 30 years for Nurse; and 27 years for all other posts as on 01-January-2014.
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (IT & C), Assistant Manager (HR & A), Assistant Manager (F & A), and Medical Officer Posts:Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-
For Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Post: Rs. 6,300-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 400/-
For Nurse Posts: Rs. 6,300-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 600/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and interview.
- For Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ IT & C/ HR&A/ F&A), Medical Officer: Rs. 400/-
- For Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs 300/-
- For Nurse: Rs. 250/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Challan in any branch of United Bank of India
- SC/ ST/ Exempted Category Candidates of West Bengal are exempted from payment of fee.
Note: PH candidates will have to pay Rs. 180/- for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical). There is no relaxation in application fee for PH candidates for all other posts.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website, http://www.wbsedcl.in
Candidates are suggested to print the system generated registration slip with unique application number, and send it by ordinary post along with photograph affixed, WBSEDCL copy of challan, and self attested copies of all required documents to
The Advertiser, Post Bag No 6615, 8 No Esplanade East, Esplanade Post Office, Kolkata 700069
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, required educational qualification and experiences, mode of selection, exam pattern, written exam syllabus, guidelines on how to apply online step by step, and other important instructions please refer to official recruitment advertisement from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited here http://www.wbsedcl.in/Careers/Recruitment2014-02..pdf