West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), invites eligible candidates for walk-in for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer, and Safety Supervisor.
Date of Interview for Post of Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical), and Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): June 11, 2013
Date of Interview for Post of Safety Supervisors: June 12, 2013
Walk-in Venue: Seminar Hall-II, 7th Floor, Vidyut Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-91
Time of Interview: 10.30 AM on-wards
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 13 Posts
- Safety Supervisors: 10 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 35
Nature of Job: Contractual [One year for Safety Supervisor positions, and six months for Sub Assistant Engineer positions. ]
Age Limit: Maximum 63 years as on January 01, 2013
Remuneration: Rs.12, 000/-
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by West Bengal State council of Technical Education.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by West Bengal State council of Technical Education.
- Safety Supervisors: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend walk in-interview along with completed application form in prescribed format, a set of self-attested photocopies of certificates and testimonials as proof of age, qualification, experience, etc, at walk-in venue.
Candidates are suggested to have original certificates and testimonials for verification purpose.
For more information on this recruitment such as required experiences, prescribed application form, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from WBSEDCL, here WBSEDCL Recruitment 2013 – Walk-in For 35 Various Vacancies.