West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL), a professionally managed, consistently profit making, fully Government-owned, multi-sited Power Transmission Company in Eastern India. The Company has developed strong in-house expertise in various facets of power transmission and distribution. Serving more than 1 Crore consumers, this Company is a flag-bearer in power distribution in the state of West Bengal.
With its present notification, the WBSETCL is inviting candidates to fill up 142 numbers of vacancy positions in the positions of Office Executive and Stenographer. The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
- Date of starting of Registration of Online Application Form: 20-Aug-2013
- Last date of Registration of Online Application Form: 09-Sept-2013
- Dates for depositing Application Fee: from 21-Aug-2013 till 11-Sept-2013
Details of Vacancies: Total Number of vacancies are 142
- Office Executive: 109 positions [UR-32, UR(EC)-16, SC-15, SC(EC)-7, ST-4, ST(EC)-2, OBC-A-10, OBC-A(EC)-4, OBC-B-6, OBC-B(EC)-2, Ex-SM-5, MSP-2, PH-4]
- Stenographer: 33 positions [UR-8, UR(EC)-3, SC-8, SC(EC)-1, ST-2, ST(EC)-1, OBC-A-3, OBC-A(EC)-2, OBC-B-1, OBC-B(EC)-0, Ex-SM-1, MSP-1, PH-2]
MSP*: Meritorious sportspersons
- Office Executive: The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 with an approximate Gross salary of Rs.20000 at present.
- Stenographer: The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 with an approximate Gross salary of Rs.20000 at present.
- The candidates will be also receive other allowances and perks as applicable by the WBSETCL
- The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC and others as per rules.
- Office Executive: The applicants should have completed Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks and Must have passed certificate course / any other courses on computer/ ‘O’ Level Course of DOEACC/ One year diploma course in Modern office Practice and management or equivalent.
A candidate having 3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor Degree in Science with Honors with Statistics or Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% marks in aggregate is also eligible to apply for this position.
- Stenographer: The applicants should have completed Graduation in any Discipline with 40% marks and must have proficiency in English language with minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute. The candidate should have adequate proficiency in MS-Office operations.
- Candidates having adequate knowledge in Bengali / Nepali language will be preferred. Final year students who expect their result within 31-Aug-2013 can also apply.
- The selected candidates are required to furnish a Bond of Rs.50000 at the time of joining in the Company and are required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview for both posts.
- Candidates who will qualify in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be called for Interview for final selection.
- For all candidates except SC, ST from the state of West Bengal: Rs.250
- For SC/ST candidates from West Bengal: Fees exempted
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.22 extra as bank Charges
- The fees can be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through the cash deposit triplicate challan as available at the website of WBSETCL at http://wbsetcl.imscripts.com/.
- No other mode of fees will be accepted by WBSETCL
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through Online mode only at the website of WBSETCL at http://wbsetcl.imscripts.com/
- The candidates are advised to read through the details of the advertisement available at http://wbsetcl.imscripts.com/pdf/Steno_OE_Paper_Ad_2.pdf, before applying online.
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature during submission of Online Application Form.
- After online submission of application the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed Application Form, and keep that along with Original Fee Payment Challan and Certificates in support of their claims of age, education and relaxation to be produced during Written Test and Interview stages.
- Candidates shall need not to send any copy of the Application Form or challan through post at this moment.
- Intimations will only be sent by E-Mail and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Any form of canvassing will be dealt with serious consequences.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>